Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- J.K. Rowling's Look for the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Premiere Is Pure Magic
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Gotcha! Jaden Smith Tricked His Family into Flying Out to England So He Could Drink on His 18th Birthday
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Baby Bump in Body-Con Velvet Dress After Breakup Rumors
- Father of Fallen Muslim Soldier Who Shook the DNC with Emotional Speech Says His 'Conscience Compels' Him to Fight Against Trump
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 18, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 6
Who Was Your First Valentine?
My dad. He always brings me and my mom our favorite candy and a teddy bear.
A grade school sweetheart. I got her chocolate. That's all I could muster up the courage for.
A boy named Steve. We held hands—I was advanced for 11.
It was a girl named Jamie in the 5th grade. She wore the coolest cutoff leather jackets, and we kissed in a tree. It was magical.
A boy named Greg. We listened to AC/DC and roller-skated in the basement. He was my first kiss.
In 2nd grade, there was this one little red-headed girl that I was absolutely in love with. I gave her a card that said, "I choo choo choose you."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Paul Chi,
- Jed Dreben,
- Mark Gray,
- Mary Margaret.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!