Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jack Black Opens Up About Losing His Older Brother to AIDS: 'We Were Robbed of Something Precious'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- The Vampire Diaries Star Candice King: 'There's a Chance' Steroline Finds Eternal Love
- Jessica Mendoza, First Woman to Call a Nationally Televised MLB Playoff Game, Speaks Out About Sexist Backlash
- Ireland Baldwin Responds to Joking Texts From Father Alec About Her Rumored Dating Life: 'No, Dad'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 18, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 6
Who Was Your First Valentine?
My dad. He always brings me and my mom our favorite candy and a teddy bear.
A grade school sweetheart. I got her chocolate. That's all I could muster up the courage for.
A boy named Steve. We held hands—I was advanced for 11.
It was a girl named Jamie in the 5th grade. She wore the coolest cutoff leather jackets, and we kissed in a tree. It was magical.
A boy named Greg. We listened to AC/DC and roller-skated in the basement. He was my first kiss.
In 2nd grade, there was this one little red-headed girl that I was absolutely in love with. I gave her a card that said, "I choo choo choose you."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Paul Chi,
- Jed Dreben,
- Mark Gray,
- Mary Margaret.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!