Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: 'You're Going to Ruin [Your Relationship]' with Chyna
- Iconic Golfer Arnold Palmer Dies at 87
- Jacqueline Laurita Plans Early Departure from Vermont Trip After Threats from Teresa Giudice's Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 18, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 6
If only her Supporting Actress nomination for Clayton—as a ruthless attorney who will stop at nothing to stave off a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against her company—inspired the same enthusiasm. The London-born Swinton, who lives just outside Inverness, Scotland, says she's never watched the Oscars and "can't think of many more terrifying things" than walking onstage to accept the award. "It's such a magical mystery tour for me," she says. "I'm quite looking forward to it, but I don't know what to expect."
Nor has Swinton decided whether to attend the Awards solo or take a date. She still lives with her ex, artist John Byrne, 68—the father of her 10-year-old twins, Xavier and Honor—though she has been dating German artist Sandro Kopp, 29, for three years. "It's not that exotic, really," says Swinton. "[The children] are the center point of everything." And what do her kids think about Mum being a first-time nominee? "They're oblivious," says Swinton, happily. "They don't even know what an Oscar is!"
- Monique Jessen/London.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!