Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jeremiah Brent on Sharing Daddy Duties with Husband Nate Berkus: 'As a Parent, You Kind of Just Fall Into Your Roles'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Tweed Dress Ideal for Curvy Body Types
- WATCH: Is Simone Biles Really Dating Her 'Brazilian Boyfriend!?' Is Aly Raisman Excited for Her Date with Raiders' Tight End Colton Underwood?!
- Angela Kinsey Shares How Her Daughter Isabel Makes Her 'Heart Melt'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 18, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 6
Ex-Volleyball Star Gabrielle Reece and Laird Hamilton Welcome a Second Girl
Jan. 1, 2008 8
lbs. 2 oz.
When Mom is an ex-volleyball star and Dad is a world-class surfer, what's a newborn to do? Dip her tiny toes in the ocean, of course. And that's just what Brody Jo Hamilton—second daughter to Gabrielle Reece and Laird Hamilton—did at the tender age of two weeks. "I put her legs in the water and she got a wondrous look on her face," says Hamilton, 43. "She didn't freak out at all." Not surprising, given her super-athlete genes: A mere six weeks after giving birth via C-section, the 6'3" Reece is already back in shape. "I stayed fit during pregnancy, so my body went back quickly," says the 38-year-old mom, who likes to hit the beach near their Hawaii home with her husband, baby and daughter Viola, 4. "I always wanted to be surrounded by women," says Hamilton, who also has a 12-year-old daughter, Izabela, from a previous marriage. "I just didn't know I was going to be related to all of them!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!