Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM GOLF: Tiger Woods Pays Tribute to Arnold Palmer – 'It's Hard to Imagine Golf Without You'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Ronan Farrow Pays Tribute to Brother Thaddeus After His Suicide: 'I Never Knew Anyone Stronger'
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: You're Going to Ruin Your Relationship
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 18, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 6
Ex-Volleyball Star Gabrielle Reece and Laird Hamilton Welcome a Second Girl
Jan. 1, 2008 8
lbs. 2 oz.
When Mom is an ex-volleyball star and Dad is a world-class surfer, what's a newborn to do? Dip her tiny toes in the ocean, of course. And that's just what Brody Jo Hamilton—second daughter to Gabrielle Reece and Laird Hamilton—did at the tender age of two weeks. "I put her legs in the water and she got a wondrous look on her face," says Hamilton, 43. "She didn't freak out at all." Not surprising, given her super-athlete genes: A mere six weeks after giving birth via C-section, the 6'3" Reece is already back in shape. "I stayed fit during pregnancy, so my body went back quickly," says the 38-year-old mom, who likes to hit the beach near their Hawaii home with her husband, baby and daughter Viola, 4. "I always wanted to be surrounded by women," says Hamilton, who also has a 12-year-old daughter, Izabela, from a previous marriage. "I just didn't know I was going to be related to all of them!"
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!