Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 18, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 6
Ex-Volleyball Star Gabrielle Reece and Laird Hamilton Welcome a Second Girl
Jan. 1, 2008 8
lbs. 2 oz.
When Mom is an ex-volleyball star and Dad is a world-class surfer, what's a newborn to do? Dip her tiny toes in the ocean, of course. And that's just what Brody Jo Hamilton—second daughter to Gabrielle Reece and Laird Hamilton—did at the tender age of two weeks. "I put her legs in the water and she got a wondrous look on her face," says Hamilton, 43. "She didn't freak out at all." Not surprising, given her super-athlete genes: A mere six weeks after giving birth via C-section, the 6'3" Reece is already back in shape. "I stayed fit during pregnancy, so my body went back quickly," says the 38-year-old mom, who likes to hit the beach near their Hawaii home with her husband, baby and daughter Viola, 4. "I always wanted to be surrounded by women," says Hamilton, who also has a 12-year-old daughter, Izabela, from a previous marriage. "I just didn't know I was going to be related to all of them!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!