Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Which Bachelorette Does Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger Think Will Win Men's Hearts?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- President Obama Attends a 'Presidential Pizza Party' in Boston
- Russell Crowe Claims Michael Jackson Gleefully Prank Called Him – for Years
- Escapee Exotic Cat 'Boo' Allowed to Stay with Delaware Family
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 18, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 6
This Just In!
A Bulletin from CNN Anchor Campbell Brown: Meet Her New Baby Boy
Dec. 18, 2007
TV plays a big role in CNN anchor Campbell Brown's life, but not only because she's launching a new prime-time news show in March. She and husband Dan Senor have found that old TV theme songs soothe their 7-week-old son Eli. "Eli can be crying, and as soon as Dan breaks into The Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes or Laverne & Shirley, he completely quiets down," says Brown. "We took Eli to the doctor, and he was screaming until Dan started singing the theme song to The Love Boat."
Yes, love is exciting and new for the former Weekend Today coanchor, 39, and Senor, 36, who founded Rosemont Capital, an investment firm, and is working on a book about the Middle East. "When we wake up in the middle of the night, I'm so excited to see Eli—and it's been three hours," says Brown. She's also eager to start her new job. "My executive producer and I were trying to work our morning conference call around nap time. If we can sync those two things up," she says, "then I will be thrilled."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!