Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: What Did This TMNT: Out of The Shadows Star Bond Over with Megan Fox?
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- The Biggest Loser Season 10 Winner Patrick House Says Claims of Drug Use and Metabolism Damage Caused by the Show Are False
- A Chic Way to Show Your State Pride
- WATCH: Joey McIntyre on How NKOTB's Fan Base Has Grown: 'Now So Many Fans Are Parents, Just Like Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 18, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 6
This Just In!
A Bulletin from CNN Anchor Campbell Brown: Meet Her New Baby Boy
Dec. 18, 2007
TV plays a big role in CNN anchor Campbell Brown's life, but not only because she's launching a new prime-time news show in March. She and husband Dan Senor have found that old TV theme songs soothe their 7-week-old son Eli. "Eli can be crying, and as soon as Dan breaks into The Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes or Laverne & Shirley, he completely quiets down," says Brown. "We took Eli to the doctor, and he was screaming until Dan started singing the theme song to The Love Boat."
Yes, love is exciting and new for the former Weekend Today coanchor, 39, and Senor, 36, who founded Rosemont Capital, an investment firm, and is working on a book about the Middle East. "When we wake up in the middle of the night, I'm so excited to see Eli—and it's been three hours," says Brown. She's also eager to start her new job. "My executive producer and I were trying to work our morning conference call around nap time. If we can sync those two things up," she says, "then I will be thrilled."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!