Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teresa Giudice Sues Former Bankruptcy Attorney, Blaming Him for Prison Sentence; He Says 'She Did This to Herself'
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Queen of Versailles Stars Jackie & David Siegel Speak Out After Daughter's Fatal Overdose: 'Victoria Didn't Die in Vain'
- George H.W. Bush Gives Two Thumbs Up in New Photo After Fall
- Alabama Is Back! Check Out Their New Song 'Wasn't Through Lovin' You Yet' (FIRST LISTEN)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 18, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 6
In the Key of Love
With Romantic Serenades, a Gospel Choir and Her American Idol Pals Kellie Pickler and Mandisa Looking On, Katharine McPhee Weds Producer Nick Cokas
FEB. 2, 2008
Katharine McPhee's favorite memory of her Feb. 2 wedding to producer Nick Cokas? The moment when the doors to Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church swung open. "I had been holding on to my dad, trying not to cry," she says. "Then the doors opened, and I was blown away." To the tune of bagpipe music, McPhee walked down the aisle in a Manuel Mota gown as 305 guests—including I Know What Boys Like costar Rumer Willis and Idol pal Mandisa—looked on. "I was so emotional," McPhee says, "and moved by the whole thing."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!