Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,107 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sisterly Love! Kourtney Karadashian Wears a Shirt with Kendall Jenner's Face on It (PHOTO)
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- From EW: Melissa Joan Hart to Guest Star on The Mysteries of Laura
- Kids Sing the National Anthem into Fans at Walmart, Are Real Heroes (VIDEO)
- How Does a Celeb Hairstylist Create So Many Great Looks? With This $10 Find
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 18, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 6
In the Key of Love
With Romantic Serenades, a Gospel Choir and Her American Idol Pals Kellie Pickler and Mandisa Looking On, Katharine McPhee Weds Producer Nick Cokas
FEB. 2, 2008
Katharine McPhee's favorite memory of her Feb. 2 wedding to producer Nick Cokas? The moment when the doors to Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church swung open. "I had been holding on to my dad, trying not to cry," she says. "Then the doors opened, and I was blown away." To the tune of bagpipe music, McPhee walked down the aisle in a Manuel Mota gown as 305 guests—including I Know What Boys Like costar Rumer Willis and Idol pal Mandisa—looked on. "I was so emotional," McPhee says, "and moved by the whole thing."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!