- Sophie Turner: She's Got Game
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Oklahoma City Bombing, 20 Years Later: Still Living with Limits, Survivor 'Thankful Every Day'
- The Oklahoma City Bombing: Looking Back 20 Years Later
- Which Country Star Is the Texas BBQ Expert?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- February 18, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 6
In the Key of Love
With Romantic Serenades, a Gospel Choir and Her American Idol Pals Kellie Pickler and Mandisa Looking On, Katharine McPhee Weds Producer Nick Cokas
FEB. 2, 2008
Katharine McPhee's favorite memory of her Feb. 2 wedding to producer Nick Cokas? The moment when the doors to Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church swung open. "I had been holding on to my dad, trying not to cry," she says. "Then the doors opened, and I was blown away." To the tune of bagpipe music, McPhee walked down the aisle in a Manuel Mota gown as 305 guests—including I Know What Boys Like costar Rumer Willis and Idol pal Mandisa—looked on. "I was so emotional," McPhee says, "and moved by the whole thing."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!