Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anthony Anderson Addresses Oscars Controversy at NAACP Image Awards: 'This Is What Diversity Is Supposed to Look Like'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- NAACP Image Awards 2016: Kerry Washington, Jada Pinkett Smith, Laverne Cox Make Best Dressed List
- Carolina Panthers' Kurt Coleman Opens Up About the Unique Bond He Shares With the College Teammate He Paralyzed
- Survivor Alum Michael Skupin Charged with Child Pornography and Racketeering
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
To Get the Perfect Red Carpet Coif, These Stars Borrowed from the Classics
"She loves that retro feel," says the star's hairstylist Sean Flanigan. "We did a little nod to Marilyn with a tousled blond curl."
"It's a modern take on a very classic silhouette," says Matrix stylist Mark Townsend of Adams's sculpted waves. "I wanted to keep it very young."
"I wanted her to have hair that was simple chic," says Pantene stylist Danilo, who created a "healthy, abundant and clean" look for the star.
To get her sleek Grace Kelly look—complete with oversize bun—"it took about four to five hours and a small village," says Klum.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!