Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Arizona Mom Arrested for Allegedly Drowning Twin Sons in Bathtub
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- 'I'm Not a Racist. I Made One Horrible Mistake': Hulk Hogan Insists He's Changed Since Slur that Got Him Kicked out of WWE
- Derek Hough Hints About Sister Julianne's Wedding Plans: 'Something Outdoors, in Nature'
- Inside One Gay Couple’s Journey to Fatherhood – And Why Their Surrogate Wants to Fulfill Their Dream of Parenthood
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
To Get the Perfect Red Carpet Coif, These Stars Borrowed from the Classics
"She loves that retro feel," says the star's hairstylist Sean Flanigan. "We did a little nod to Marilyn with a tousled blond curl."
"It's a modern take on a very classic silhouette," says Matrix stylist Mark Townsend of Adams's sculpted waves. "I wanted to keep it very young."
"I wanted her to have hair that was simple chic," says Pantene stylist Danilo, who created a "healthy, abundant and clean" look for the star.
To get her sleek Grace Kelly look—complete with oversize bun—"it took about four to five hours and a small village," says Klum.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!