Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cops Arrest Man Who Allegedly Threatened to Give Store Clerks AIDS With Apparent Syringe
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Jennifer Lawrence the Director? The Actress Says She's Signed On to Helm a Comedy Film
- Elisa Donovan Jokes: Who, Exactly, Is Running Things Around Here – Me or My Daughter?
- Towson University Women's Dive Coach Indicted on Peeping Tom Charge Over Alleged Cellphone Video in Locker Room
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
To Get the Perfect Red Carpet Coif, These Stars Borrowed from the Classics
"She loves that retro feel," says the star's hairstylist Sean Flanigan. "We did a little nod to Marilyn with a tousled blond curl."
"It's a modern take on a very classic silhouette," says Matrix stylist Mark Townsend of Adams's sculpted waves. "I wanted to keep it very young."
"I wanted her to have hair that was simple chic," says Pantene stylist Danilo, who created a "healthy, abundant and clean" look for the star.
To get her sleek Grace Kelly look—complete with oversize bun—"it took about four to five hours and a small village," says Klum.
November 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!