Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's Sweet Anniversary Message to Wife Kim Kardashian: 'The Girl of My Dreams'
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Unusually Buff Kangaroo Intimidates Australian Neighborhood (Video)
- Rachel McAdams Tears Up as She Plays Bridesmaid for Sister Kayleen
- The Bachelorette Recap: Kupah Doesn't Understand Boundaries and Ben Z. Sends Jared to the Hospital
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
Oscar's Best Dresses
Showers Hit Hollywood, but It Didn't Rain on This Parade of Red Carpet Winners
Amy Adams kept her accessories light for the evening by carrying an empty purse.
Jennifer Garner went solo while hubby Ben Affleck was taping Jimmy Kimmel Live.
CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE
"She can pull off dramatic looks," says Cruz's makeup artist, Chanel's Rachel Goodwin. The star accessorized with a Roger Vivier clutch and Chopard jewels.
"I saw it and said, 'That's heaven,'" Hathaway raved of the gown, which she chose after spotting it at a Feb. 6 fashion show. Completing the look? Harry Winston diamonds.
DIOR BY JOHN GALLIANO
Pretty in pink, Diaz opted for "something very clean, nothing too fancy," she said of the silk taffeta gown she chose, along with Bulgari gems and a Roger Vivier clutch.
"I was going for fun, Hollywood and glamour," said Adams of the elegant emerald gown she paired with a Fred Leighton bag and earrings.
"There was so much happiness and lightness," says Chanel makeup artist Angela Levin of the star's Oscar look, complete with Chopard jewels and a Daniel Swarovski bag.
OSCAR DE LA RENTA
Garner paired her embroidered gown with a Roger Vivier clutch and Van Cleef & Arpels diamonds. "It's beautifully made," she said. "It fits like a glove."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!