Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cate Blanchett on Watching Her Three Sons Bond with Baby Edith: It's Extraordinary
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- DWTS: Charlotte McKinney Says Her Dyslexia Made It Hard to Learn the Steps
- Ohio Woman Stabbed Boyfriend Because He Ate All the Salsa, Police Say
- Jonathan Bricklin on Ex Susan Sarandon: 'I Love Her More Than Anyone'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
When It Comes to the Red Carpet, These Former Oscar Golden Girls Shine On!
Zellweger, who won in 2004, paired her gown with Cartier diamonds and sparkly Christian Louboutins.
The two-time Oscar winner accessorized with Chopard diamonds and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch.
"I picked it out of millions of beautiful gowns," says last year's winner, also in Neil Lane jewels.
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!