Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Has 'Never Really Been a Fan' of Mariah Carey
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FROM EW: Agnes Nixon, All My Children Creator, Dies at 88
- WATCH: HTGAWM Star Charlie Weber Shares Why He Buzzed His Beard
- Lay's Is Bringing Back These 3 Fan-Favorite Chip Flavors
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
When It Comes to the Red Carpet, These Former Oscar Golden Girls Shine On!
Zellweger, who won in 2004, paired her gown with Cartier diamonds and sparkly Christian Louboutins.
The two-time Oscar winner accessorized with Chopard diamonds and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch.
"I picked it out of millions of beautiful gowns," says last year's winner, also in Neil Lane jewels.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!