Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Terra Jolé and Joe Gnoffo's Country Chic Wedding (PHOTOS)
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- WikiLeaks' Chelsea Manning Insists She's Not 'A Radical' In Rare Interview From Prison
- TV Judge Joe Brown Completes 5-Day Jail Sentence for Contempt of Court: 'I Would Do It Again'
- One More Selfie, Please! Kourtney Kardashian Snaps Photo with Mom Kris Jenner's Boyfriend Corey Gamble
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
When It Comes to the Red Carpet, These Former Oscar Golden Girls Shine On!
Zellweger, who won in 2004, paired her gown with Cartier diamonds and sparkly Christian Louboutins.
The two-time Oscar winner accessorized with Chopard diamonds and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch.
"I picked it out of millions of beautiful gowns," says last year's winner, also in Neil Lane jewels.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!