Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessa Seewald's Father-in-Law Says 'Wicked' Josh Duggar Is a Hypocritical Christian
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Boots the 'Kitten Nanny' Dog Hired by Arizona Humane Society to Get Cats Adopted
- If Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Gave You All the Feelings, We Figured Out Why
- President Obama Heads to Alaska After Renaming North America's Highest Peak – But Ohioans Aren't Happy About McKinley Snub
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
Babies on Board
This Year's Moms-to-Be Balanced Their Baby Bumps with Draped Fabrics and Embellished Necklines
The star adorned her Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière gown with a cascading diamond necklace by L'Wren Scott and jeweled Bottega Veneta clutch.
Alba (in Cartier jewelry) told PEOPLE her feathered Marchesa "leaves room for the belly.... I feel good [in it]!"
The star (she's having a boy!) wore a Dries Van Noten dress with an embellished neckline and Lorraine Schwartz platinum jewelry.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!