Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Did Michelle Obama Think of American Sniper?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Val Kilmer Updates Fans on His Condition: 'Please Don't Worry'
- What Super Bowl Quarterback Is Katy Perry Rooting for?
- See the Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week from Kendall, Reese & More
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 12:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
Babies on Board
This Year's Moms-to-Be Balanced Their Baby Bumps with Draped Fabrics and Embellished Necklines
The star adorned her Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière gown with a cascading diamond necklace by L'Wren Scott and jeweled Bottega Veneta clutch.
Alba (in Cartier jewelry) told PEOPLE her feathered Marchesa "leaves room for the belly.... I feel good [in it]!"
The star (she's having a boy!) wore a Dries Van Noten dress with an embellished neckline and Lorraine Schwartz platinum jewelry.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!