Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Swedish Woman, 25, Awarded $18M in Sexual Harassment Suit Against Wall Street Boss
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Former Steubenville High Schooler Convicted of Rape to Play Football in Community College
- Model Sarah Stage Defends Post-Baby Bikini Photo After Commenters Accuse Her of Using Photoshop
- Team Tyga? Khloé Kardashian Wraps Up Kylie Jenner and Her Boyfriend in a Hug
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
Babies on Board
This Year's Moms-to-Be Balanced Their Baby Bumps with Draped Fabrics and Embellished Necklines
The star adorned her Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière gown with a cascading diamond necklace by L'Wren Scott and jeweled Bottega Veneta clutch.
Alba (in Cartier jewelry) told PEOPLE her feathered Marchesa "leaves room for the belly.... I feel good [in it]!"
The star (she's having a boy!) wore a Dries Van Noten dress with an embellished neckline and Lorraine Schwartz platinum jewelry.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!