Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Eli Roth Ditches Horror Movies for a Love Story About ... Sharks?
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Quad Webb-Lunceford Dishes on Lisa Nicole Cloud Married to Medicine Drama: 'There Is No Relationship'
- #TBT: Princess Diana Went to the Back to the Future Premiere 30 Years Ago
- From EW: Dierks Bentley Premieres Official Live Video for 'Riser'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
Babies on Board
This Year's Moms-to-Be Balanced Their Baby Bumps with Draped Fabrics and Embellished Necklines
The star adorned her Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière gown with a cascading diamond necklace by L'Wren Scott and jeweled Bottega Veneta clutch.
Alba (in Cartier jewelry) told PEOPLE her feathered Marchesa "leaves room for the belly.... I feel good [in it]!"
The star (she's having a boy!) wore a Dries Van Noten dress with an embellished neckline and Lorraine Schwartz platinum jewelry.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!