Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- How Residents in the Duggars' Town Are Reacting to Josh's Molestation Scandal: 'People Are Super Embarassed'
- Mindy Kaling Gets an Adorable Bob Haircut to Kick Off Summer!
- The Bachelor's Whitney and Chris Thanks Fans for Their Support After Ending Engagement
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
Babies on Board
This Year's Moms-to-Be Balanced Their Baby Bumps with Draped Fabrics and Embellished Necklines
The star adorned her Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière gown with a cascading diamond necklace by L'Wren Scott and jeweled Bottega Veneta clutch.
Alba (in Cartier jewelry) told PEOPLE her feathered Marchesa "leaves room for the belly.... I feel good [in it]!"
The star (she's having a boy!) wore a Dries Van Noten dress with an embellished neckline and Lorraine Schwartz platinum jewelry.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!