Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs,
Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner – Not Even Roombas (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
Babies on Board
This Year's Moms-to-Be Balanced Their Baby Bumps with Draped Fabrics and Embellished Necklines
The star adorned her Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière gown with a cascading diamond necklace by L'Wren Scott and jeweled Bottega Veneta clutch.
Alba (in Cartier jewelry) told PEOPLE her feathered Marchesa "leaves room for the belly.... I feel good [in it]!"
The star (she's having a boy!) wore a Dries Van Noten dress with an embellished neckline and Lorraine Schwartz platinum jewelry.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!