Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,188 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sandra Lee Hospitalized with Mastectomy-Related Complication: Reports
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- FBI Now Examining Security Setup on Hillary Clinton's Private Emails
- FROM EW: NBC's The Wiz Live! Finds its Cowardly Lion
- Lion King Artist Creates Beautiful Tribute to Cecil the Lion
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 10, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 9
Red at Every Age
From the Teen Starlet to the Grande Dame, Celebs Lit Up the Crimson Carpet
"It's from Valentino's last collection, so it's really cool to have this last piece of art," said Cyrus, who accessorized with a Mary Norton clutch and Neil Lane jewels.
"We wanted to go for a Roman-retro look," said Chanel makeup artist Monika Blunder of the star, who completed her look with diamonds and a Jimmy Choo bag.
HAUTE COUTURE BY JOHN GALLIANO
"I feel like a princess," said Klum of the gown, which is being donated to Diet Coke's Red Dress Sweepstakes. Her bling is from her own collection for Mouawad.
"I wanted a warm but dramatic dress," said the star, who opted for Swarovski-studded sleeves and diamonds from H. Stern and Fred Leighton.
"I feel great—and I feel warm!" laughed the Supporting Actress nominee, who combated 50° weather with a jacketed dress (and Jeffrey Rackover jewelry).
August 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!