Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- Soleil Moon Frye: Mila and Ashton's Daughter Is 'Absolutely Beautiful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
The Clothes, the Catchphrases, the Hair—Love It! Christian Siriano Dishes on His Do, His Favorite Things (Yodels!) and How He Got So Fabulous
Christian Siriano's giant ruffles and even more oversize personality made him Project Runway's youngest-ever winner—and even made guest judge Victoria Beckham smile. Now there's just one question on fans' minds: "Everyone asks, 'Is Christian really like that in person?' And my friends are like, 'Yeah!'" says the 22-year-old designer. Yes, he does use the words "fierce" and "flawless" like punctuation—not to mention two hairspray bottles simultaneously. He's already designed a dress for Beckham—a "cutesy, sexy" black, backless, ruffled number—and plans to include "more wearable" looks in future collections. So how did a former hair salon worker from Annapolis, Md., end up a fashion darling worthy of a Saturday Night Live sketch (see box)? Frankly, it seems like destiny. In high school, Siriano styled his painting teacher every day before class: "I'd be like, 'Lady, you look a hot mess. Let me do your makeup.'" And before that, he was turning Halloween into a 15-costume affair. Recalls Siriano: "My mom always said, 'He's gonna be something!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!