Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wife of Deepwater Horizon Victim Breaks Down as She Recalls Husband's Last Trip Home Before Death: 'Jason, Would Have Never Let Me Worry'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Amber Rose Will 'Embrace Her Body' In a Sexy DWTS Routine After Feeling Body Shamed By Julianne Hough, Says Source
- FROM EW: John Legend to Play Frederick Douglass on WGN America's Underground
- DeKoding KarJenner Style: Kim Kardashian and the Underwear as Outerwear Revolution
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
Picks and Pans Review: One Sexy Man! Never Back Down's
The Houston native, 25, gets his big break—ouch!—in the mixed martial arts film.
HOW DID YOU GET IN SHAPE FOR THE FILM? We trained for about six hours a day, six days a week. I gained 15 lbs. of lean muscle and ate, like, a duffel bag of food a day to gain weight.
ANY INJURIES? I got body-slammed and broke one of the bones in my back. It's like breaking a rib. All you can do is take painkillers and wear a brace.
WHAT DOES YOUR FAMILY THINK OF YOUR FIGHT SCENES? Grandma's cool as a mule. She'll say, "I closed my eyes during those parts, darlin'—don't you worry."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!