Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian's Airport Outfit Includes Lingerie (Of Course It Does)
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: How to Get Rachel McAdams’ Gorgeous Wavy Hairstyle
- Grumpy Cat Joins Cast of Broadway's 'Cats'
- WATCH: Are Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Hollywood's Latest House Flippers? Not Exactly
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
Britain's Princess Eugenie All Grown Up
Fergie's Younger Daughter Talks About Facebook, Cool Bands and Being Raised Royal
A boarder at Marlborough College secondary school, Eugenie, says a family friend, "seems more worldly" than sister Beatrice, 19. She is loyal to family. "Mummy, Bea and I call ourselves 'the Tripod,'" she said; her dad is "amazing." She's considering a career in photography—behind the lens. Of public appearances, she said, "I get terrified."
- Simon Perry/London.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!