Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patti Stanger's Million-Dollar Advice: Jason Derulo & Jordin Sparks Should Call a Truce
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Easily the Weirdest Thing You'll See Today: Jimmy Fallon Performs 'Barbara Ann' with Five Wax Jimmys
- 50 Years Later, Julie Andrews & Christopher Plummer Fondly Recall The Sound of Music
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Preview: Can Kourtney Trust Scott?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
Britain's Princess Eugenie All Grown Up
Fergie's Younger Daughter Talks About Facebook, Cool Bands and Being Raised Royal
A boarder at Marlborough College secondary school, Eugenie, says a family friend, "seems more worldly" than sister Beatrice, 19. She is loyal to family. "Mummy, Bea and I call ourselves 'the Tripod,'" she said; her dad is "amazing." She's considering a career in photography—behind the lens. Of public appearances, she said, "I get terrified."
- Simon Perry/London.
March 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!