Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chelsea Handler Defends Playboy Op-Ed About Having Two Abortions After Receiving Criticism Over Tone of Article
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Blac Chyna Displays Growing Bump in Form-Fitting Baby Blue Dress
- Kylie Jenner's Latest Snaps (Pretty Much) Confirm She and Tyga Have Rekindled Their Romance
- Husband and Daughters Beg For Their Lives in Chilling 911 Calls Placed Moments Before Texas Mom Opened Fire
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
Britain's Princess Eugenie All Grown Up
Fergie's Younger Daughter Talks About Facebook, Cool Bands and Being Raised Royal
A boarder at Marlborough College secondary school, Eugenie, says a family friend, "seems more worldly" than sister Beatrice, 19. She is loyal to family. "Mummy, Bea and I call ourselves 'the Tripod,'" she said; her dad is "amazing." She's considering a career in photography—behind the lens. Of public appearances, she said, "I get terrified."
- Simon Perry/London.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!