Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
Britain's Princess Eugenie All Grown Up
Fergie's Younger Daughter Talks About Facebook, Cool Bands and Being Raised Royal
A boarder at Marlborough College secondary school, Eugenie, says a family friend, "seems more worldly" than sister Beatrice, 19. She is loyal to family. "Mummy, Bea and I call ourselves 'the Tripod,'" she said; her dad is "amazing." She's considering a career in photography—behind the lens. Of public appearances, she said, "I get terrified."
- Simon Perry/London.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!