Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Pratt Launches Facebook Competition to Create His Next Header Photo, Hilarity Ensues: See the Meme-Worthy Pics
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Debut Shoe Collection – With Zero Input from the Kardashians
- How Are Fans Reacting to One Direction's Surprise Single?
- FROM EW: The Walking Dead Cast Reveals Who Would Die First in a Real Zombie Apocalypse
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
Britain's Princess Eugenie All Grown Up
Fergie's Younger Daughter Talks About Facebook, Cool Bands and Being Raised Royal
A boarder at Marlborough College secondary school, Eugenie, says a family friend, "seems more worldly" than sister Beatrice, 19. She is loyal to family. "Mummy, Bea and I call ourselves 'the Tripod,'" she said; her dad is "amazing." She's considering a career in photography—behind the lens. Of public appearances, she said, "I get terrified."
- Simon Perry/London.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!