Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Says Final Goodbye to His Dog Puppy: 'You've Always Been My Best Friend'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Recreates Her Iconic 'Baby One More Time' Video with James Corden on Carpool Karaoke
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
I'm Not Fat-I'm Pregnant!
The Singer Speaks Out About Slanderous and Degrading' Stories Mocking Her Weight
"Yes, I am swollen," Presley, 40, tells PEOPLE. "And I am going to gain weight in a city where if you're not a minus size 0, you are fat." Presley says the focus on her figure "sends signals to women that even if you're pregnant, you shouldn't gain weight."
So she is fighting back, filing a lawsuit against London's Daily Mail and blogging about her tabloid treatment. Presley, mom to Riley, 18, and Benjamin, 15, admits the controversy "was the last thing I wanted to deal with." But, she adds, "This is about stepping up for right and wrong."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ashley Williams,
- With Julie Jordan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!