Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Is Britney Spears's Boyfriend, Charlie Ebersol, Teaming Up with Michelle Obama?
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Convicted Drug Dealer Charged in Murder of Fox Executive
- Excited Woman Falls to Her Death After Her Boyfriend Proposes on the Edge of a Cliff
- Shakira and Gerard Piqué Welcome Second Son
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
I'm Not Fat-I'm Pregnant!
The Singer Speaks Out About Slanderous and Degrading' Stories Mocking Her Weight
"Yes, I am swollen," Presley, 40, tells PEOPLE. "And I am going to gain weight in a city where if you're not a minus size 0, you are fat." Presley says the focus on her figure "sends signals to women that even if you're pregnant, you shouldn't gain weight."
So she is fighting back, filing a lawsuit against London's Daily Mail and blogging about her tabloid treatment. Presley, mom to Riley, 18, and Benjamin, 15, admits the controversy "was the last thing I wanted to deal with." But, she adds, "This is about stepping up for right and wrong."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ashley Williams,
- With Julie Jordan.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!