Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jet Black Ice Cream Is Officially a Thing We Need to Eat
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Alex Guarnaschelli Blogs: 3 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Picnic
- 17 Upcoming Shows You Won't Want to Miss
- Two Scientists Vow to Find a Cure for Their Son's Rare and Fatal Disease: 'I'm Proud of the Work My Parents Are Doing,' Says Teen
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
I'm Not Fat-I'm Pregnant!
The Singer Speaks Out About Slanderous and Degrading' Stories Mocking Her Weight
"Yes, I am swollen," Presley, 40, tells PEOPLE. "And I am going to gain weight in a city where if you're not a minus size 0, you are fat." Presley says the focus on her figure "sends signals to women that even if you're pregnant, you shouldn't gain weight."
So she is fighting back, filing a lawsuit against London's Daily Mail and blogging about her tabloid treatment. Presley, mom to Riley, 18, and Benjamin, 15, admits the controversy "was the last thing I wanted to deal with." But, she adds, "This is about stepping up for right and wrong."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ashley Williams,
- With Julie Jordan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!