- Corbin Bleu Is Married! The High School Musical Alum Ties the Knot!
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
"I tend to raise my left eyebrow in every picture. I give that 'you want me' kind of look."
"I can't eat fried food. All I'll say is that I found out the hard way it upsets my stomach—while I was on a date!"
"I've always had a mad addiction to salt. I take pretzels and just pick the salt off of them and eat it."
"It's with numbers. Like if my makeup lady puts my makeup on and touches me six times, I'll make her touch me a seventh time."
—CUBA GOODING JR.
"I always think I'm coming down with things. If I see a segment on the bird flu, within 24 hours I'm suffering from it. I'm calling doctors going, 'Are you sure I don't have it? Are you sure I don't need some sort of vaccine?'"
—JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Paul Chi,
- Scott Huver,
- Kristin Luna.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!