Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Confession Time: Joe Jonas Comes Clean About the Elevator Prank with Demi Lovato
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- KT Tunstall on How Her Dad's Death Led to Her Divorce and Finding Love Again: 'It Shocked Me into Changing My Life'
- Chris Benz Curates a Furniture Sale and Shares His Method for Finding Vintage Treasure (Without Regrets)
- WATCH: KT Tunstall Reveals the Legacy of Her Hit 'Suddenly I See'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
"I tend to raise my left eyebrow in every picture. I give that 'you want me' kind of look."
"I can't eat fried food. All I'll say is that I found out the hard way it upsets my stomach—while I was on a date!"
"I've always had a mad addiction to salt. I take pretzels and just pick the salt off of them and eat it."
"It's with numbers. Like if my makeup lady puts my makeup on and touches me six times, I'll make her touch me a seventh time."
—CUBA GOODING JR.
"I always think I'm coming down with things. If I see a segment on the bird flu, within 24 hours I'm suffering from it. I'm calling doctors going, 'Are you sure I don't have it? Are you sure I don't need some sort of vaccine?'"
—JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Paul Chi,
- Scott Huver,
- Kristin Luna.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!