Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Jet Off for Romantic Honeymoon – Find Out Where!
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie are Glowing Parents-to-Be at Gotham Independent Film Awards
- Alex Pettyfer Finally Breaks Down His Beef with Channing Tatum: He 'Does Not Like Me'
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Dishes on Joe Manganiello's Magic Mike XXL-Inspired Wedding Dance to Wife Sofia Vergara
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
Questions About Heath's Will
A 2003 Document Surfaces, but Addresses Only Part of His Fortune. His Dad Says Ledger's Family 'Will Be Taken Care Of'
So where does that leave Michelle and Matilda? After Ledger's two uncles told Australian newspapers they feared the pair would not be provided for, his father, Kim, issued a statement saying "they will be taken care of. That's how Heath would want it." Robert John Collins, the will's Australian co-executor, calls the uncles' allegations "rubbish," adding that the will was drawn up "long before young Matilda was born." As for the rest of Ledger's money, experts say he likely left millions in trust funds in Australia. "It's typical estate planning," says Manhattan estate attorney Ian MacLean (who is not involved in Ledger's affairs).
Meanwhile, Williams is trying her best to keep busy in Massachusetts filming the thriller Shutter Island. A friend says she is "taking things very slowly" with actor Ryan Gosling, whom Williams started dating before Ledger died. "They're just being friends right now." Instead, her priority is clearly Matilda. "Heath loved that little girl so much," says the friend, "and Michelle is trying hard to make sure that she never forgets him."
- Jennifer Garcia/Los Angeles,
- Oliver Jones/Los Angeles,
- Kathy Ehrich Dowd/New York City,
- Louise Talbot/Melbourne.
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!