Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Full House Home Goes on Sale for $4.15 Million
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Johnny Depp Fits Hearing Aids at Charity Event in Portugal on Same Day Amber Heard Granted Restraining Order Against Actor
- WWII Fighter Plane Crashes in Hudson River
- Zac Efron Gushes About His 'O.G Crew' in High School Musical-Themed Throwback Photo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 11
Hot Web Trend Covered Up
Youtube Lip-Synching? That's So Over. the Latest Diy Internet Fad Is Sleeveface: Funny Photo Illusions That Put a New Spin on Album Art. Here Are Some of the Best
Sure, kids have done it for years, but pals John Rostron (right) and Carl Morris gave it a name and started a Web site, www.sleeveface.com. "Friends told friends," says Rostron. "It becomes addictive!"
When Sleeveface fan Gabriel Kuo found this LP at a shop, his girlfriend happened to be wearing Elton's shirt. "We had to do it."
Maz Seaman posted this knockout shot in the Sleeveface group on Flickr, one of several sites where the photos can be found.
"That was the first one I did, and I could do it myself with a [camera] self-timer," says Dawn Stinchcomb-Wade. "It was funny."
"It's me in the picture," says Roel Brals. "The shirt's almost the same but I don't look like Bruce, not at all!"
Christophe Gowans said his black Lab Max didn't make this shoot easy. "He was peeking underneath the sleeve to see if he was behaving himself correctly."
Gowans jokes that the model, a friend, "asked me if I could follow her around with a Tina Turner sleeve at all times from now on."
The entertainer was "about style," says Gowans. "I just thought, 'Let's get him doing something ordinary, like making the stew.'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!