Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- World War II Lovebirds Celebrate 70th Wedding Anniversary: 'They've Stuck Together Through Thick and Thin'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Cincinnati Zoo Director Explains Why Staff Didn't Tranquilize Harambe the Gorilla: 'He Was Disoriented'
- Selena Gomez Visits Sick Children at Boston Children's Hospital
- 5 Reasons Why Prince Harry Is a Veteran's Best Friend
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 17, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 10
Eva's Side Dish
The Desperate Housewives Star and Celeb Chef Todd English Mix Things Up at Their New L.A. Eatery, Beso
Don't worry, Tony: Mrs. Parker's relationship with chef Todd English is strictly business. The star and the chef have teamed up to open a Latin-inspired eatery in L.A. called Beso ("kiss" in Spanish). Desperate Housewives fans might be surprised to hear that "I'm actually more of a Bree," says Parker, referring to the show's domestic diva. "Every other week, I'm cooking for 30 people for Game Night at my house. Everyone is like, 'Open a restaurant—it would be easier!'"
Restaurateurs JT Torregiani and Jonas Lowrance introduced her to English, a onetime Iron Chef competitor with 19 restaurants in 10 states, including his flagship Olives in Boston. "I loved his food," says Parker, 33. The feeling is mutual. "She's a great cook," says English, 47. "And she's probably 98 lbs. soaking wet, but she can chow!" Beso's menu is a mix of his Mediterranean specialties and her Texas roots: "I'm renowned for my tortilla soup and guacamole," Parker says. And unlike her TV alter ego, she's displayed no high-maintenance behavior. Jokes English: "It'll be me throwing pots before her."
For Eva's Guacamole and Tortilla Soup Recipes, go to people.com/eva_recipe
- Bryan Alexander/L.A..
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!