Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 03:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 17, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 10
The Cat Burglar
With a New Baby in the House, This London Kitty Brings Home Plush Toys to Share
This cat does more than merely fetch. London film editor Rachel Meyrick says her 2-year-old Siamese Cwtch (pronounced "kutsch," which means "cuddle" in Welsh) has always had a gift for retrieving. But shortly after Meyrick and her Texas-born husband, photographer Ray Lewis, 43, had a baby last year, their kitty turned into a klepto. "Since my daughter Dinah was born in December it's been crazy," says Meyrick, 38. Cwtch has scoured backyards and possibly even ducked through open windows to filch and drag home four teddy bears, a stuffed rabbit, a dinosaur, a dolphin and an elephant—so many toys that the couple put up signs (and a Web site) offering to return them to their rightful owners. So far, none have been claimed. "It's a genuine, care-taking behavior," says British animal psychologist Roger Mugford. "The cat is sharing the success of hunting and treating humans as though they are members of a feline fraternity."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!