Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
- VIDEO: Eagles of Death Metal Recall Horror of Paris Terror Attacks: We 'Immediately Knew Something Was Wrong'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Dolly Parton Calls Miley Cyrus a 'Little Elvis'
"And I think that she's gonna have a big career after that show is off the air," Parton continues. "I know I'm partial, because she's my goddaughter. But I'm amazed at the talent that child has and the effect she has on people."
And Parton, 62, who released her latest album Backwoods Barbie on Feb. 26, is clamoring for a little attention – specifically radio play – herself. "Get Dolly Parton back on the radio! Get me back on mainstream," she says, when asked what she would change about the music industry. Continues the singer, laughing: "Stop this attitude that older people ain't any good anymore! We're as good as we ever were – if we ever were any good."
– Brian Orloff
Like this story? Click on the Yahoo Buzz! button below to Buzz it up!
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!