Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
- WATCH: Christina Applegate Gets Emotional About Daughter Sadie: 'I Love My Kid' More Than I Thought 'Is Humanly Possible'
- The Truth Behind Lauren Conrad's Famous Mascara Tears from The Hills
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Dolly Parton Calls Miley Cyrus a 'Little Elvis'
"And I think that she's gonna have a big career after that show is off the air," Parton continues. "I know I'm partial, because she's my goddaughter. But I'm amazed at the talent that child has and the effect she has on people."
And Parton, 62, who released her latest album Backwoods Barbie on Feb. 26, is clamoring for a little attention – specifically radio play – herself. "Get Dolly Parton back on the radio! Get me back on mainstream," she says, when asked what she would change about the music industry. Continues the singer, laughing: "Stop this attitude that older people ain't any good anymore! We're as good as we ever were – if we ever were any good."
– Brian Orloff
Like this story? Click on the Yahoo Buzz! button below to Buzz it up!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!