Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Dolly Parton Calls Miley Cyrus a 'Little Elvis'
"And I think that she's gonna have a big career after that show is off the air," Parton continues. "I know I'm partial, because she's my goddaughter. But I'm amazed at the talent that child has and the effect she has on people."
And Parton, 62, who released her latest album Backwoods Barbie on Feb. 26, is clamoring for a little attention – specifically radio play – herself. "Get Dolly Parton back on the radio! Get me back on mainstream," she says, when asked what she would change about the music industry. Continues the singer, laughing: "Stop this attitude that older people ain't any good anymore! We're as good as we ever were – if we ever were any good."
– Brian Orloff
Like this story? Click on the Yahoo Buzz! button below to Buzz it up!
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!