Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Who Does Val Chmerkovskiy Think Is the Team to Beat on Dancing with the Stars?
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Here's Your Labor Day Weekend Beauty Inspiration, Courtesy of Minka Kelly
- Robert Pattinson and FKA twigs Have Drifted Apart But Haven't Called Off Engagement Just Yet, Says Source
- Caitlyn Jenner Will Hit the Golf Course with Matt Lauer After Asking to Be Registered as 'Bruce' on I Am Cait
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 31, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 12
HOW I LOST 18 LBS.!
Nearing 50, the star has gained perspective—and lost weight
More than two decades ago, she was the star of—and, face it, the embodiment of—the gym romance Perfect. In real life, Jamie Lee Curtis likes to remind people she's anything but. That's her, gray hair, laugh lines and all, on the May/June cover of AARP The Magazine. And her famous figure? "Denial," she tells PEOPLE, caused it to go a bit soft in recent years. "I was denying that I no longer metabolized the same way." While her size didn't worry her, her health did: "My blood pressure and cholesterol were crazy high." So at 161 lbs., the 5' 7" actress cut out favorites like Wheat Thins and granola. Now 18 lbs. lighter, Curtis says she likes herself more today than ever. "When I look around and see how unnatural people look, I think I have finally found what beauty is."
March 15 in L.A.
SARA RAMIREZ'S SLIMDOWN
Asked last May about being the curvy break-out star of Grey's Anatomy, Sara Ramirez told PEOPLE, "It's an honor to be someone who is perhaps breaking the mold, or at least attempting to. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes." Now she's showing off a different, but still attention-getting, shape. The 5'9" actress-singer appeared noticeably slimmer in a David Meister frock at a recent Red Cross gala. She must have been working on more than her upcoming CD during the writers' strike. Ramirez isn't telling how many inches she's lost, but the actress does offer one style secret to her confident new look. "Sometimes you put on a dress," says Ramirez, "and it just feels right."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ashley Williams,
- With Howard Breuer,
- Scott Huver,
- Haiwen Lu.
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!