Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 31, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 12
"Dolly Parton. I still love that woman and I always will!"
—BILLY RAY CYRUS
"I had a crush on Prince like all the other girls! Purple Rain was the first album I bought with my own money."
"When I was in high school I loved Gwen Stefani. I still do. I met her; she's got great style and she's beautiful."
"Michael Jackson. When he was in his prime, he was the most beautiful, handsome man. I was like, 'I have to marry him!'"
—MARY J. BLIGE
"All of the Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Jed Dreben,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Michelle Tan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!