Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: First Look at Power Rangers Reboot New Suits
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- What is Oprah Vowing to Do This Summer to Stay 'Feeling Fit and Strong'?
- Chelsea Handler Will Do Anything to Avoid Flying Coach
- Helena Bonham Carter: I Wanted To Stick 'Handle With Care' Tape on My Forehead After Split from Tim Burton
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 31, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 12
"Dolly Parton. I still love that woman and I always will!"
—BILLY RAY CYRUS
"I had a crush on Prince like all the other girls! Purple Rain was the first album I bought with my own money."
"When I was in high school I loved Gwen Stefani. I still do. I met her; she's got great style and she's beautiful."
"Michael Jackson. When he was in his prime, he was the most beautiful, handsome man. I was like, 'I have to marry him!'"
—MARY J. BLIGE
"All of the Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Jed Dreben,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Michelle Tan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!