Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Emma Watson Says Becoming a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador Gave Her a 'Sense of Peace'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Tony Dovolani: 'I Would Love to Be a DWTS Judge'
- Man with Prosthetic Leg Banned from Slide at Texas Water Park
- Aurora Theater Shooting: Jury Moves Toward Death Penalty in the Second Phase of James Homes' Sentencing
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 31, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 12
"Dolly Parton. I still love that woman and I always will!"
—BILLY RAY CYRUS
"I had a crush on Prince like all the other girls! Purple Rain was the first album I bought with my own money."
"When I was in high school I loved Gwen Stefani. I still do. I met her; she's got great style and she's beautiful."
"Michael Jackson. When he was in his prime, he was the most beautiful, handsome man. I was like, 'I have to marry him!'"
—MARY J. BLIGE
"All of the Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Jed Dreben,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Michelle Tan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!