Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Usain Bolt Takes Bevy of 10 Women Back to His London Hotel as He Celebrates His Olympic Gold: Source
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Family Says Deaf Man Fatally Shot by Cop Was 'Harmless' and Would Still be Alive if Cop Knew of Impairment
- Lawyer: 'Medical Complications' Delaying Robert Durst's Extradition on Murder Charge
- The 15 Most Stylish VMA Couples of All Time
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 31, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 12
"Dolly Parton. I still love that woman and I always will!"
—BILLY RAY CYRUS
"I had a crush on Prince like all the other girls! Purple Rain was the first album I bought with my own money."
"When I was in high school I loved Gwen Stefani. I still do. I met her; she's got great style and she's beautiful."
"Michael Jackson. When he was in his prime, he was the most beautiful, handsome man. I was like, 'I have to marry him!'"
—MARY J. BLIGE
"All of the Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Jed Dreben,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Michelle Tan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!