Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Calls Rob 'Pathetic' in KUWTK Sneak Peek
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- WATCH: R2D2 Comes to Earth to Find True Love
- Watch What Happens When This Woman Tries to Kiss Strangers in Grand Central Station (Video)
- Helen Mirren Has the Best Workout Advice Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 31, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 12
"Dolly Parton. I still love that woman and I always will!"
—BILLY RAY CYRUS
"I had a crush on Prince like all the other girls! Purple Rain was the first album I bought with my own money."
"When I was in high school I loved Gwen Stefani. I still do. I met her; she's got great style and she's beautiful."
"Michael Jackson. When he was in his prime, he was the most beautiful, handsome man. I was like, 'I have to marry him!'"
—MARY J. BLIGE
"All of the Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Jed Dreben,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Michelle Tan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!