Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kellan Lutz Does Crazy Workout Hanging Off a Cliff, Warns 'Don't Try This at Home'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- High School Throws Tom Hanks-Themed Homecoming, Hanks Vows to Contribute
- Steven Spielberg: The Age of Hollywood Superhero Blockbusters Won't Last Forever
- Josh Gad to Play Roger Ebert in Film About the Making of Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 31, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 12
JOEL & BENJI OPEN SHOP
Benji, Joel and older brother Josh Madden, 30, celebrated their new store DCMA Collective, which sells head-to-toe rocker gear, in L.A. March 14. "It's like another baby!" joked new dad Joel. Girlfriend Nicole Richie kept checking on their 10-week-old daughter Harlow even though "I've only been gone an hour." Harlow is a fan: "[DCMA partner Tal Cooperman] and I have been making special stuff for her because I don't like to put her in black," said Richie, who also plans to design her own jewelry line. Paris Hilton wore a custom DCMA (a nod to the Maddens' home turf of Maryland and Washington, D.C.) T-shirt with crystals. "She did that herself!" gushed her boyfriend Benji. Pete Wentz, Christina Milian and Ja Rule were also at the bash sponsored by 944 magazine and RCause.org. Nicole and Joel left early—even so, said Joel, "it's nice to get out of the house!"
FOR SALE: Women's "Stacked" T-shirt, $25 (323-677-2125); "Knuckles" belt buckle, $30 (dcmacollective.com)
NICOLE'S BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
Nicole Richie threw a Boyz N the Hood 29th b-day bash March 11 for Joel and 50 pals (including Benji and Paris, natch) with a cake featuring late rapper Tupac Shakur. "She knows I love my West Coast gangsta rap," said Joel. "Leave it to Nicole to make fun of you at your own party!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Ashley Williams,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Alondra Hernandez,
- Marisa Laudadio.
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!