Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Menendez Brothers' Prosecutor Pamela Bozanich: 'I Am 100 Percent Sure They Fabricated the Abuse Excuse'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Kim Kardashian Proudly Displays Shocking Pregnancy Cleavage in Tiny Bikini
- Jennifer Garner Returns to L.A. with Ring Off – as She Faces Difficult Next Steps with Ben Affleck
- A Boy for the Bachelorette! DeAnna Pappas Stagliano Reveals She's Expecting a Son
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 17
With a Hit Web Site and a New Book, Hungry-Girl.com Founder Lisa Lillien Serves Up Decadent yet Diet-Friendly Eats
In 2004 Lillien launched Hungry-Girl.com, a free e-mail service with food news, diet tips and recipes. She now has a national following and a bestselling cookbook, Hungry Girl. Her approach seemingly works: Once 143 lbs., the 5'1" Lillien, 42, is down to 118 lbs. Working from the Encino, Calif., apartment she shares with TV-writer husband Dan Schneider, she makes minimeals of egg-white omelets and whips up baked onion rings coated with fiber cereal ("60 calories instead of 600!") and chocolate peanut butter fudge with pumpkin. "It's about guilt-free eating," she says, "but I won't sacrifice taste."
- Vicki Sheff-Cahan/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!