Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mother of Murdered 12-Year-Old Recalls the Day of His Death: 'I Was in Complete Shock'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Warren Beatty Would Want Ronald Reagan (or Maybe President Obama) to Play Him in a Biopic
- WATCH: Justin Theroux's Cousin Louis Takes on Church of Scientology in New Movie
- WATCH: Verne Troyer Opens Up About Being Called the M-Word As a Child – and How He Physically Defended Himself Against a Bully
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 17
The Howard Stern Show
"I was having trouble losing weight, and the only thing that worked was fasting," says Howard Stern's radio cohost. Last summer Quivers, 55, touted her success with the book 21 Pounds in 21 Days: The Martha's Vineyard Diet Detox. "I actually lost 24 lbs. in 21 days," she proudly told Larry King. But "once I'd finished fasting, I didn't know what to eat," admits Quivers, who has a family history of diabetes and high blood pressure. She went vegan and says it wasn't hard: "Rather than give foods up," she added back only plant foods. Working out four days a week, she lost another 36 lbs. and says, "I feel wonderful."
After Six Months as a Vegan
LOST 60 LBS.
For Hasselbeck, shedding baby weight could be an Olympic event. Five months after giving birth to second child Taylor on Nov. 9, "I got back into training like an athlete, running sprints, running long distance and using weights that I haven't touched in a while," says The View's cohost, 30. It helps to have another jock in the family—her quarterback husband, Tim, also 30. "She did all the hard work," he says. "I just made her feel not guilty when she went to work out. It's easier for her if she knows I have the kids at the park." Adds his wife: "It was a team commitment. I just need to go for a quick run. That energizes me to deal with any diaper, any cry."
Just Five Months After Baby
BACK IN SHAPE
- CONTRIBUTORS Amy Elisa Keith,
- Jed Dreben,
- Stephanie Rygorsky,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!