Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Keeping It in the Family! Drew Barrymore Joins Sister-in-Law Jill Kargman on Odd Mom Out
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Kristen Bell Tears Up While Talking About Husband Dax Shepard and Shares Wedding Photos for the First Time
- 2 Killed, 16 Wounded in Mass Shooting Outside Florida Nightclub
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 17
What's One Thing in Your Closet You'll Never Part With?
"Any of my Dolce & Gabbana dresses. I'm going to keep them for my [future] daughters."
"My Yves Saint Laurent shoes I got in Paris. They are beautiful and also one of the most comfortable pairs of heels I own."
"This random pair of cowboy boots that I pretty much wear with everything. I wouldn't give those up."
"My Crocs, because my mom gave me them. And my three goddaughters gave me jibbitz for Christmas, so now my Crocs are covered with toys. When I look at them, I feel loved."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Elaine Aradillas,
- Carrie Bell,
- Amanda Friedman,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!