Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Everything You're Going to Want from Target's Fall Catalog—Before it Comes Out
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Final Five Share the Best Way to Deal With Social Media Haters: 'You Really Can't Focus on the Lies'
- Kelly Rowland Chops Her Long Locks, Vanessa Hudgens and Shanina Shaik Follow Suit
- The Final Five Are Single and Ready to Mingle: 'We Don't Need Tinder'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 17
What's One Thing in Your Closet You'll Never Part With?
"Any of my Dolce & Gabbana dresses. I'm going to keep them for my [future] daughters."
"My Yves Saint Laurent shoes I got in Paris. They are beautiful and also one of the most comfortable pairs of heels I own."
"This random pair of cowboy boots that I pretty much wear with everything. I wouldn't give those up."
"My Crocs, because my mom gave me them. And my three goddaughters gave me jibbitz for Christmas, so now my Crocs are covered with toys. When I look at them, I feel loved."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Elaine Aradillas,
- Carrie Bell,
- Amanda Friedman,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!