Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 8 Things We'd Buy for Summer from Reese Witherspoon's Draper James Site
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Toronto Teen Gets in Trouble for Crop Top, Gets 500 Classmates to Wear Them to School the Next Day
- Friday Actor Reynaldo Rey Dies at 75
- Drew Barrymore Gets Her Groove On at Dance-Party Workout Class
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 17
What's One Thing in Your Closet You'll Never Part With?
"Any of my Dolce & Gabbana dresses. I'm going to keep them for my [future] daughters."
"My Yves Saint Laurent shoes I got in Paris. They are beautiful and also one of the most comfortable pairs of heels I own."
"This random pair of cowboy boots that I pretty much wear with everything. I wouldn't give those up."
"My Crocs, because my mom gave me them. And my three goddaughters gave me jibbitz for Christmas, so now my Crocs are covered with toys. When I look at them, I feel loved."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Elaine Aradillas,
- Carrie Bell,
- Amanda Friedman,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!