Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bill Cosby Drops Breach-of-Contract Lawsuit Against Sex Assault Accuser Andrea Constand
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- WATCH: Nathan Sykes Surprised by Adorable Pikachu Onstage at PEOPLE Now Concert
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to Say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 17
Star's Best Friend
Loyalty Is Hard to Find in Hollywood—but These Celebs Have Some Devoted Canine Companions
She named her maltipoo after Daisy Duke, her Dukes of Hazzard role.
JAKE GYLLENHAAL & ATTICUS
His German shepherd mix is named for To Kill a Mockingbird's Atticus Finch.
JESSICA ALBA & BOWIE
She is having a girl this summer, but Alba is already mom to her pit bull and two pugs.
ASHLEY TISDALE & MAUI
The High School Musical star's maltipoo goes with her everywhere, from shopping in L.A. to filming in Utah.
BLAKE LIVELY & PENNY
Psst ... did you hear about the bitch on the Gossip Girl set? It's Lively's puppy Penny.
HOT DOG OF THE MOMENT
RIHANNA & OLIVER
She's known for setting style trends, but the pop star's best accessory is her precious pup.
ADAM SANDLER & MATZO BALL
"When I leave a room, my dog just gets up and follows me," Sandler told PEOPLE last year about his bulldog.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!