Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Garner's Sweet Day Out with Her Kids: Mani-Pedis and Legoland
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- FROM EW: Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart, Bruce Willis Join Cast of Next Woody Allen Movie
- Smosh Reveals the Craziest Moment on Set of Their Movie (and It's Pretty Gross)
- President Obama Turns 54: Michelle Obama Wishes Her 'Favorite Dance Partner' a Happy Birthday on Twitter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 17
Eddie Van Halen: Back on Tour
Healthy Again, the Van Halen Guitarist Returns to the Road with His Girlfriend Firmly at His Side
And they love being back on the road. Van Halen postponed 21 dates on their reunion tour last month while the guitarist—who beat tongue cancer in '02 and went to rehab last year—was treated for an unspecified medical condition. At the time, Van Halen's ex-wife Valerie Bertinelli denied rumors of a relapse or a recurrence of cancer, saying simply, "He's being proactive about his illness."
Though still mum about his ailment, Van Halen, 53, says he's healed: "I feel excellent. I'm healthier than I've ever been. It's wonderful." His wonderful life has a lot to do with Liszewski, 38, who interviewed to be the band's publicist in 2006. "I fell in love with her the minute we met," says Van Halen. "A lot of people at the table were upset because I asked her out in the middle of a meeting." Together since, the couple exchanged promise rings at Christmas and may walk down the aisle after the tour wraps June 2. "We'll do it when the time feels right," says Liszewski. Adds a happy, healthy Van Halen: "Yeah, we're in it for the duration."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!