Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Brown Releases New Song 'What Would You Do' Less Than 24 Hours After Deadly Weapon Arrest
- Read the Cover Story: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: How I Finally Found Happiness
- Britney Spears Says She's Had Her Fair Share of Awkward Dates: 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- 5 Killed as 2 Small Planes Collide Midair in Alaska: Report
- Architect and Contractor in Christmas Day House Fire That Killed 5 Agree to Pay $1.2 Million
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 17
Eddie Van Halen: Back on Tour
Healthy Again, the Van Halen Guitarist Returns to the Road with His Girlfriend Firmly at His Side
And they love being back on the road. Van Halen postponed 21 dates on their reunion tour last month while the guitarist—who beat tongue cancer in '02 and went to rehab last year—was treated for an unspecified medical condition. At the time, Van Halen's ex-wife Valerie Bertinelli denied rumors of a relapse or a recurrence of cancer, saying simply, "He's being proactive about his illness."
Though still mum about his ailment, Van Halen, 53, says he's healed: "I feel excellent. I'm healthier than I've ever been. It's wonderful." His wonderful life has a lot to do with Liszewski, 38, who interviewed to be the band's publicist in 2006. "I fell in love with her the minute we met," says Van Halen. "A lot of people at the table were upset because I asked her out in the middle of a meeting." Together since, the couple exchanged promise rings at Christmas and may walk down the aisle after the tour wraps June 2. "We'll do it when the time feels right," says Liszewski. Adds a happy, healthy Van Halen: "Yeah, we're in it for the duration."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!