Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Shows Off Tiny Tummy – and a Snake – in New Photos
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Zoë Kravitz Chops Her Braids For a Bob (PHOTO)
- See Zac Efron's Smoldering Bod on Hawaiian Hike!
- Amy Schumer Remembers Her Worst Stand-Up Gig (Hint: It Involved a 'Known Terrorist Organization')
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 16
Buddies, Bridesmaids and Business Partners—These Celebs Say Their Sisters Are Stellar
Fergie, 33, is the entertainer in the family. Younger sister Dana, 29, is a teacher.
GISELE & PATRICIA BUNDCHEN
Gisele, 27, has five sisters, including her fraternal twin (and manager) Patrícia.
NICOLE & ANTONIA KIDMAN
"I wouldn't have got through parts of my life without her," Nicole, 40, once said of Aussie TV host Antonia, 37.
JENNIFER & MELISSA GARNER
Jennifer, 36, has said she asks her sisters Melissa, 39, and Susannah, 33 (both moms), for parenting advice.
PENELOPE & MONICA CRUZ
"She's more beautiful [than I]," said Penélope, 34, of actress Monica, 31. (They also have a brother, Eduardo, 23.)
KATHERINE & MEG HEIGL
The youngest of four, Katherine, 29, was maid of honor at the '07 wedding of Meg, 32, who works in a veterinary office.
SIENNA & SAVANNAH MILLER
Fashion designer Savannah, 28, launched the Twenty8Twelve clothing line with Sienna, 26.
MILEY & BRANDI CYRUS
Brandi, 20, one of Miley's five sibs, is a musician and crafted tunes for the 15-year-old star's new record.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!