Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Maroon 5, 5SOS Pharrell & Gwen Stefani Perform at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
- Photo Proof That Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez Never (Ever!) Age
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 06:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 16
Model Miranda Kerr Takes Off on the Victoria's Secret Runway—and Stays Grounded with Beau Orlando Bloom
Just two years ago, when she started at VS, she was also the fit model (testing sizes before shows) for stars like Gisele Bündchen. Now Kerr, 25, is the star of the Dream Angels demi bra campaign, and half of a hot Hollywood couple. The Aussie model and the Pirates of the Caribbean star, 31, who met through a friend last year, share a love for yoga and Buddhism, as well as a distaste for rumors, which she is quick to correct. Bloom and Jennifer Aniston? "They're friends," she explains. "They have the same manager."
As for talk that Kerr will be Mrs. Bloom? "No one knows what will happen in the future," she says coyly. "We're happy together and that's it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!