Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- This Congresswoman Might Have Just Made the Worst Parking Job, Ever (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Scott Disick Opens Up About His Rehab Stay: 'I Plan to Go Back'
- Is Mariah Carey Really Dating Director Brett Ratner?
- Prince William: Having a Second Child Is a 'Game-Changer'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 16
Model Miranda Kerr Takes Off on the Victoria's Secret Runway—and Stays Grounded with Beau Orlando Bloom
Just two years ago, when she started at VS, she was also the fit model (testing sizes before shows) for stars like Gisele Bündchen. Now Kerr, 25, is the star of the Dream Angels demi bra campaign, and half of a hot Hollywood couple. The Aussie model and the Pirates of the Caribbean star, 31, who met through a friend last year, share a love for yoga and Buddhism, as well as a distaste for rumors, which she is quick to correct. Bloom and Jennifer Aniston? "They're friends," she explains. "They have the same manager."
As for talk that Kerr will be Mrs. Bloom? "No one knows what will happen in the future," she says coyly. "We're happy together and that's it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!