Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'I'm Not Worried About Him': Malika Haqq Says Rob Kardashian Is 'Going Through His Vibe' and Has the 'Most Support'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Go Inside Rick Ross's Opulent 109-Room Home Including His Over-the-Top Shoe Closet
- Celebrate Zsa Zsa Gabor's 99th Birthday with 9 of Her Most Outrageous Stories
- Score Big Points at Your Super Bowl Party with These Buffalo Chicken Poppers
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 15
Patrick Swayze 'We're Thrilled and Grateful'
Undergoing Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer, the Actor Updates People on His Health
The positive news is helping the actor, 55, and wife Lisa, 51, remain hopeful and upbeat. "We're thrilled and grateful for the positive response Patrick has shown towards his treatment," the couple tell PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "Also, we can't help but feel that all the prayers, meditations and good thoughts sent his way by everyone have made a difference. Thank you!" His spirits buoyed by the outpouring of goodwill, Swayze "is very focused," says Scouros, "and positive about what he has to do."
- Julie Jordan/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!