Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beyoncé Feasts on Pizza and Gelato in Italy (PHOTOS)
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Cleveland Kidnapping Survivors Receive Honorary Diploma: 'There Were Lots of Tears'
- Son of Barney Creator Faces 15 Years in Prison for Shooting His Neighbor During Argument
- San Andreas Costar on the Rock: 'He Took Me Under His Massive Wing'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 15
Patrick Swayze 'We're Thrilled and Grateful'
Undergoing Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer, the Actor Updates People on His Health
The positive news is helping the actor, 55, and wife Lisa, 51, remain hopeful and upbeat. "We're thrilled and grateful for the positive response Patrick has shown towards his treatment," the couple tell PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "Also, we can't help but feel that all the prayers, meditations and good thoughts sent his way by everyone have made a difference. Thank you!" His spirits buoyed by the outpouring of goodwill, Swayze "is very focused," says Scouros, "and positive about what he has to do."
- Julie Jordan/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!