Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Actor Chris Noth's Mom, Pioneering CBS Correspondent Jeanne Parr, Dies at 92
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- WATCH: Did Jennifer Lawrence Really Take an Ambien While Filming The Hunger Games?
- Anne Hathaway Clears Up 'Unintentional Shade' after Posting Kardashians Meme: Says It's 'Not My Style'
- Who Will Win The Voice? Here's Our Prediction
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 15
Moment of Truth Fallout: Why I Left My Husband
A Month After Saying She Was Unfaithful on the Lie-Detector Game Show, Controversial Contestant Lauren Cleri Reveals She and Her Husband Have Separated
Sure, she may have done some damage when she told 8.5 million viewers that she had cheated on Frank (later insisting it was just emotional infidelity) and that she should be wed to an ex-boyfriend instead. Cleri says the couple of two years already had problems—but airing them didn't help. Two weeks ago, Cleri, 26, moved back in with her parents in Pennsauken, N.J., while Frank, 25, a police officer, stayed in Piermont, N.Y. After the show, "we didn't talk that much," she says. "He kept changing his mind. [He'd say,] 'I want to work things out.... I don't want to.'" Finally, she realized "if I tried to work things out, I'd be going back to unhappiness."
Frank, meanwhile, "just wants to lie low," says his mom, Maggie, who adds, "he's not angry with Lauren. A part of him still loves her." She's forgiven Lauren, but not The Moment of Truth: "That show is out to ruin people's lives."
Her daughter-in-law disagrees. "At first, I regretted going on the show," Cleri says, "but now I'm thankful. It sped up the process of finding what Frank and I need."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!