Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher Has a Panic Attack over Sending Home a Man She Loves – 'I'm Making a Mistake'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- RHONY: Did LuAnn de Lesseps Know About Her Fiancé's 'Friends with Benefits' Relationship with Sonja Morgan?
- 'Middle-Class Joe' Biden Rips Into Donald Trump as 'A Bunch of Malarkey'
- How J.K. Rowling Has Tweaked With Her Own Harry Potter Canon – To The Delight (And Disdain!) of Fans
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 15
Moment of Truth Fallout: Why I Left My Husband
A Month After Saying She Was Unfaithful on the Lie-Detector Game Show, Controversial Contestant Lauren Cleri Reveals She and Her Husband Have Separated
Sure, she may have done some damage when she told 8.5 million viewers that she had cheated on Frank (later insisting it was just emotional infidelity) and that she should be wed to an ex-boyfriend instead. Cleri says the couple of two years already had problems—but airing them didn't help. Two weeks ago, Cleri, 26, moved back in with her parents in Pennsauken, N.J., while Frank, 25, a police officer, stayed in Piermont, N.Y. After the show, "we didn't talk that much," she says. "He kept changing his mind. [He'd say,] 'I want to work things out.... I don't want to.'" Finally, she realized "if I tried to work things out, I'd be going back to unhappiness."
Frank, meanwhile, "just wants to lie low," says his mom, Maggie, who adds, "he's not angry with Lauren. A part of him still loves her." She's forgiven Lauren, but not The Moment of Truth: "That show is out to ruin people's lives."
Her daughter-in-law disagrees. "At first, I regretted going on the show," Cleri says, "but now I'm thankful. It sped up the process of finding what Frank and I need."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!