Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Secret Service Agent Clint Hill Reveals Why JFK Didn't Want Jackie Kennedy Photographed in a Bikini
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- New Mom Ginger Zee on How DWTS Has Changed Her Body: 'I'm Really Happy'
- FROM EW: Kit Harington on Keeping Game of Thrones' Secret from Cast – 'I Felt Like I Was Betraying Them'
- Alex Guarnaschelli Blogs: My Meringue Kisses and Lemon Sherbet Are an Unbeatable Dessert Combo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 15
'I USED TO BE OVERWEIGHT!'
The 5'2" trainer says she's deliberately tough on the Loser contestants—because that approach worked for her. After reaching 170 lbs. by age 14, she joined a martial arts class where "my teacher would kick me," recalls Michaels, 33. "I would cry—and he would kick me harder until I stopped crying." Those daily workouts combined with trading pizza for low-cal Greek food got her into perfect shape—well, almost. "There is one cellulite dimple that I named, like, 'Look at Delores, she's huge today,'" she says. "I'm a work in progress."
"So many people think I'm just genetically fit," says Lyons, 34. Her response? To show pictures from her college days. "In college I gained probably about 5 or 10 lbs. every year," she says. But after hitting a high of 145 lbs., the 5'3" Lyons began working out with a trainer and cutting back on sugary drinks and food—and still calls on that experience when training clients. "I don't know what it's like to be 100 lbs. overweight," she says. "But I can tell you how crappy I felt being 30 lbs. overweight."
- CONTRIBUTORS Amy Elisa Keith,
- With Ashley Williams.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!