Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 15
'I USED TO BE OVERWEIGHT!'
The 5'2" trainer says she's deliberately tough on the Loser contestants—because that approach worked for her. After reaching 170 lbs. by age 14, she joined a martial arts class where "my teacher would kick me," recalls Michaels, 33. "I would cry—and he would kick me harder until I stopped crying." Those daily workouts combined with trading pizza for low-cal Greek food got her into perfect shape—well, almost. "There is one cellulite dimple that I named, like, 'Look at Delores, she's huge today,'" she says. "I'm a work in progress."
"So many people think I'm just genetically fit," says Lyons, 34. Her response? To show pictures from her college days. "In college I gained probably about 5 or 10 lbs. every year," she says. But after hitting a high of 145 lbs., the 5'3" Lyons began working out with a trainer and cutting back on sugary drinks and food—and still calls on that experience when training clients. "I don't know what it's like to be 100 lbs. overweight," she says. "But I can tell you how crappy I felt being 30 lbs. overweight."
- CONTRIBUTORS Amy Elisa Keith,
- With Ashley Williams.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!