Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Five Designers Would Redecorate the White House for President Clinton or President Trump
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Man's Car Towed After He Posts Video of 5-Year-Old Son Doing a Burnout
- 18 People Reveal the Creepiest Things They've Ever Woken Up to
- Tennessee the Turtle! Reese Witherspoon Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 15
What Do You Collect?
I'm not a knick-knack kind of guy, I live in the moment. I'll probably regret it at some point when my kids grow up and want some kind of memory.
Salt and pepper shakers because my mother decided, "Wouldn't it be nice for you to collect salt and pepper shakers?" I was like, "Well, sure!" She sent me 12, so now I have 24.
Owl figurines. It started with my grandmother, and I began my own collection. Each year I inherit one of her pieces.
Vintage Transformers. I have almost every one—all out of the boxes. My house looks like Pee-wee's Playhouse!
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Paul Chi,
- Jed Dreben,
- Kimberly Lansing,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!