Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Florida Mom Whose 9-Week-Old Baby Has Been Missing for a Month Was a 'Little Off,' Friend Tells PEOPLE
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Check Out Glamorous, Rarely Seen Photos of Elizabeth Taylor with the Most Dashing Men in Her Life
- Man Stabbed at Cemetery During Funeral
- Meet the Twins Who Star as John Stamos' Granddaughter in Grandfathered
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 15
What Do You Collect?
I'm not a knick-knack kind of guy, I live in the moment. I'll probably regret it at some point when my kids grow up and want some kind of memory.
Salt and pepper shakers because my mother decided, "Wouldn't it be nice for you to collect salt and pepper shakers?" I was like, "Well, sure!" She sent me 12, so now I have 24.
Owl figurines. It started with my grandmother, and I began my own collection. Each year I inherit one of her pieces.
Vintage Transformers. I have almost every one—all out of the boxes. My house looks like Pee-wee's Playhouse!
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Paul Chi,
- Jed Dreben,
- Kimberly Lansing,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!