Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The 15 Most Stylish VMA Couples of All Time
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- VMAs Video Vanguard Winners' Most Michael Jackson Moments
- Kim Kardashian West Busts Out Her Blonde Wig Again for Night Out with Kendall Jenner
- Polish Olympian Auctions Off His Silver Medal to Pay for a Young Boy's Medical Bills
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 15
What Do You Collect?
I'm not a knick-knack kind of guy, I live in the moment. I'll probably regret it at some point when my kids grow up and want some kind of memory.
Salt and pepper shakers because my mother decided, "Wouldn't it be nice for you to collect salt and pepper shakers?" I was like, "Well, sure!" She sent me 12, so now I have 24.
Owl figurines. It started with my grandmother, and I began my own collection. Each year I inherit one of her pieces.
Vintage Transformers. I have almost every one—all out of the boxes. My house looks like Pee-wee's Playhouse!
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Paul Chi,
- Jed Dreben,
- Kimberly Lansing,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!