Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Robert Redford & Barbra Streisand Reunite; We Get Nostalgic with The Way We Were Photos
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Kim Richards: I Was 'Ashamed' to Admit I Was Drinking Again at RHOBH Reunion
- Doris Fuller on Losing Her Daughter to Mental Illness: 'Her Voices Told Her to Hurt Herself'
- Rosie O'Donnell's Rep Calls Ex's Custody Claim 'Absurd and Desperate'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 14, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 14
Operation: Bring My Boy Home
Tiffany Rubin Pulls Off a Daring International Rescue of Her 7-Year-Old Son
The next day, delivered to the airport in a black government SUV, Kobe boarded a New York-bound plane with his very relieved, very grateful—and very determined—mother. Helping Tiffany plan and execute the high-stakes mission were former CIA agent Bazzel Baz and Mark Miller of the American Association for Lost Children, the nonprofit group Tiffany turned to after losing patience with the police and FBI. Miller, Tiffany says, "wanted no money. He's an angel." (As for Salko, the FBI has issued an arrest warrant on kidnapping charges. Efforts to reach him were unsuccessful.)
At home with his mother and stepfather, Chris Rubin, Kobe, who says he was "bullied" by his South Korean classmates because of his dark skin, is playing his beloved Nintendo Wii and preparing to return to school. Mostly, he says, "I just like seeing my mom."
- Charlotte Triggs/New York City.
April 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!