Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 14, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 14
Operation: Bring My Boy Home
Tiffany Rubin Pulls Off a Daring International Rescue of Her 7-Year-Old Son
The next day, delivered to the airport in a black government SUV, Kobe boarded a New York-bound plane with his very relieved, very grateful—and very determined—mother. Helping Tiffany plan and execute the high-stakes mission were former CIA agent Bazzel Baz and Mark Miller of the American Association for Lost Children, the nonprofit group Tiffany turned to after losing patience with the police and FBI. Miller, Tiffany says, "wanted no money. He's an angel." (As for Salko, the FBI has issued an arrest warrant on kidnapping charges. Efforts to reach him were unsuccessful.)
At home with his mother and stepfather, Chris Rubin, Kobe, who says he was "bullied" by his South Korean classmates because of his dark skin, is playing his beloved Nintendo Wii and preparing to return to school. Mostly, he says, "I just like seeing my mom."
- Charlotte Triggs/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!