Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- The Return of Miley! A New Video from Taylor! 5 Things We Can Expect to See at the VMAs on Sunday
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 14, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 14
Which Band Would You Like to See Reunite?
"If I could get in a time machine—Queen. They were such innovators. Instead of it just being verse-chorus, verse-chorus, they did quirky things. They were so far ahead of their time."
"Journey, but the real Journey with Steve Perry."
"'N Sync. Even if it's for one song. I just want one!"
"Nobody! Every time I see a band reunite, it sounds awful. I love Van Halen. But I watched [them] on YouTube, and the whole song was out of key—it sounded like somebody's arm was being sawed off."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Rennie Dyball,
- Eileen Finan,
- Mary Margaret,
- Eunice Oh.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!