Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- President Obama Will Visit Families of Oregon Shooting Victims – Amid Boycotts and Threats of Protest
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- VIDEO: Demi Lovato Is an Uncontrollable Badass in 'Confident' – Watch Now!
- Kim Kardashian's Nether Regions Are Completely Lasered Off,' Khloé Reveals
- 20-Year-Old Woman Fights Back After Her Makeup-Free Photo Became a Cruel Internet Meme: 'Everyone Should Feel Beautiful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 15
All Grown-Up! Keshia Knight Pulliam
The Cosby Kid—Now 29!—Talks Internet Rumors, Dating and Ditching Her Kiddie Image
Having just turned 29, Pulliam herself is finally starting to feel grown-up. "As you approach 30, it's this feeling of, 'I'm like for real an adult,'" says Pulliam, relaxing in her suburban Atlanta home. "I'm like, 'The time is now to do all the things I really want to do.'" That means signing on for another season of the TBS sitcom Tyler Perry's House of Payne and opening her own acting studio in Atlanta later this year.
The Spelman College grad also has worked to shed her little-girl image, posing in a swimsuit for Black Men's magazine in '04. And she laughs off Internet rumors of drug use: "They were trying to say Rudy is a cokehead! The only time it hurts is when people I feel should know better question me. Like, 'You know me! Have you ever seen some strange white powder in my nose?'" Looking ahead, the home chef plans to develop a cooking show and hopes to start a family. "I'm single, and I hate dating," she says. "But I'm not gonna rush. I kinda wanna wait until I find that One."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!