Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- SPOILER: Who Was the First Finalist Eliminated on the Dancing Finale?
- Which Couple Deserves to Win Dancing's Mirror-Ball Trophy?
- The Daily Treat: What Would You Call Mariah Carey's Puppies?
- DWTS's Val Chmerkovskiy Took Stitches 'Like a Champ,' Says His Plastic Surgeon
- The Best of Celebrity Commencement Speeches!
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday May 21, 2013 09:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 14, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 14
Here Comes the Sun!
With His Divorce Finally Settled, Paul McCartney Escapes to the Caribbean for Relaxation and Romance with Nancy Shevell
JUMBY BAY, ANTIGUA
March 30, 2008
- Ryan Pienciak/New York City,
- Pete Norman/London.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!