Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Italian Astronaut Wears Star Trek Uniform in Space
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- A Kaitlyn-Britt Showdown? A Motorized Cupake? New Bachelorette Promo Is Nuts (VIDEO)
- What Made Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson's 'Connection Even Stronger' on DWTS
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 14, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 14
On Tour with Jay-Z & Mary J. Blige
He's the Ruler of Rap. She's the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul. Together, Their 28-Date Heart of the City Tour Is a Doubly Hot Ticket
"I've been a fan since Reasonable Doubt," says Blige. "Jay-Z's never done us wrong."
"Some people like to be by themselves," says a genial Jay-Z backstage, "but I'm a people person."
"We've known each other for years," says Jay-Z, before hitting the stage with Blige. "We're longtime friends. It's a cool vibe."
The temperature in Blige's dressing room? "I don't like it really cold or 1,000 degrees either."
Spending quality time backstage with husband-manager Kendu Isaacs (right) and stepchildren Nasir (left), 8, and Jordan, 9, Blige says, "Everything I need is always on the road with me."
"We're touchable to our fans," says Blige, at a preshow meet-and-greet. "We have been our fans."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!