Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan Lost 40 Lbs. by Eating a Can of Tuna a Day
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Police Dog Named Lucas Hailed as Hero for Saving Deputy's Life
- Obama 'Couldn't Agree More' with 5-Year-Old's Letter Asking for Peace, Marriage Equality
- Little Girl Expecting Baby Sister Devastated to Learn She's Getting Another Brother (Video)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 14, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 14
On Tour with Jay-Z & Mary J. Blige
He's the Ruler of Rap. She's the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul. Together, Their 28-Date Heart of the City Tour Is a Doubly Hot Ticket
"I've been a fan since Reasonable Doubt," says Blige. "Jay-Z's never done us wrong."
"Some people like to be by themselves," says a genial Jay-Z backstage, "but I'm a people person."
"We've known each other for years," says Jay-Z, before hitting the stage with Blige. "We're longtime friends. It's a cool vibe."
The temperature in Blige's dressing room? "I don't like it really cold or 1,000 degrees either."
Spending quality time backstage with husband-manager Kendu Isaacs (right) and stepchildren Nasir (left), 8, and Jordan, 9, Blige says, "Everything I need is always on the road with me."
"We're touchable to our fans," says Blige, at a preshow meet-and-greet. "We have been our fans."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!