Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About
- Drake Talks Relationship with Rihanna at MTV VMAs: 'She's Someone I've Been in Love with Since I Was 22 Years Old'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 14, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 14
On Tour with Jay-Z & Mary J. Blige
He's the Ruler of Rap. She's the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul. Together, Their 28-Date Heart of the City Tour Is a Doubly Hot Ticket
"I've been a fan since Reasonable Doubt," says Blige. "Jay-Z's never done us wrong."
"Some people like to be by themselves," says a genial Jay-Z backstage, "but I'm a people person."
"We've known each other for years," says Jay-Z, before hitting the stage with Blige. "We're longtime friends. It's a cool vibe."
The temperature in Blige's dressing room? "I don't like it really cold or 1,000 degrees either."
Spending quality time backstage with husband-manager Kendu Isaacs (right) and stepchildren Nasir (left), 8, and Jordan, 9, Blige says, "Everything I need is always on the road with me."
"We're touchable to our fans," says Blige, at a preshow meet-and-greet. "We have been our fans."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!