Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: All the Celeb Babies Who Made Their Social Media Debut in 2016
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Loves Finger Painting with Her Kids: They've 'Taught Me How to Have Fun in the Most Simple Moments'
- Amy Schumer: Attending the Met Gala 'Felt Like a Punishment'
- Woody Allen Opens Up About His 'Happy' Marriage, Children Ronan and Dylan and Reveals That He Lives an 'Isolated Life'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 13
Dancing with the Stars Too Close for Comfort?
Ex-Champs Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke Deny Allegations of An Affair as Rumors Again Rock the Reality Show. Says Burke: 'this Is Way Out of Control'
Good thing: Just five days earlier a tabloid report claimed Lachey had an affair with Cheryl Burke during a Dancing with the Stars tour last winter (Burke and Lachey were partners on the ABC show's spring 2006 season). Both Lachey, 31, and Burke, 23, strongly deny the allegation. "It's absolutely absurd," Burke told PEOPLE on March 24, after her quick step with actor Cristián de la Fuente on the show's new season. "It's been hard. My heart goes out to Lea and Isabella." Adds Lachey in a statement: "It's a shame that a tabloid is able to print such blatant lies about someone's personal life. These rumors are very hurtful to my family and me."
This is nothing new for Dancing cast members, whose chemistry with their partners (and some romances that really blossomed onset) fuels speculation. "I told Cheryl, 'You just have to not listen,'" says dancer Tony Dovolani, who shot down allegations of a romance with partner Sara Evans in 2006. Says Edyta Sliwinska, who's married to fellow pro Alec Mazo: "I wouldn't want Alec to think something will happen between me and my dance partner. [The gossip] puts all of the celebrities and dancers on edge."
- Monica Rizzo/Los Angeles,
- Reagan Alexander/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!