- WATCH: Sheila E. Honors Prince in Emotional New Song 'Girl Meets Boy' Inspired by the Late Icon
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- So THIS Is How You Get Julianne Hough's Gorgeous Dewy Skin
- Connie Britton 'Starts a New Chapter' at a Four-Day Wellness Retreat
- 'Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova Says She's Not Against Plastic Surgery in the Future 'But for Now, There Is Nothing I Need to Do'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- April 07, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 13
Dancing with the Stars Too Close for Comfort?
Ex-Champs Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke Deny Allegations of An Affair as Rumors Again Rock the Reality Show. Says Burke: 'this Is Way Out of Control'
Good thing: Just five days earlier a tabloid report claimed Lachey had an affair with Cheryl Burke during a Dancing with the Stars tour last winter (Burke and Lachey were partners on the ABC show's spring 2006 season). Both Lachey, 31, and Burke, 23, strongly deny the allegation. "It's absolutely absurd," Burke told PEOPLE on March 24, after her quick step with actor Cristián de la Fuente on the show's new season. "It's been hard. My heart goes out to Lea and Isabella." Adds Lachey in a statement: "It's a shame that a tabloid is able to print such blatant lies about someone's personal life. These rumors are very hurtful to my family and me."
This is nothing new for Dancing cast members, whose chemistry with their partners (and some romances that really blossomed onset) fuels speculation. "I told Cheryl, 'You just have to not listen,'" says dancer Tony Dovolani, who shot down allegations of a romance with partner Sara Evans in 2006. Says Edyta Sliwinska, who's married to fellow pro Alec Mazo: "I wouldn't want Alec to think something will happen between me and my dance partner. [The gossip] puts all of the celebrities and dancers on edge."
- Monica Rizzo/Los Angeles,
- Reagan Alexander/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!