Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Suffragette's Carey Mulligan Supports Jennifer Lawrence's Fight Against the Gender Wage Gap: 'It's a Long Overdue Conversation'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck 'Had a Great Time' Spending Thanksgiving Together as a Family, Source Says
- We Tried It: The Pilates Class Responsible for Vanessa Hudgens' Incredible Abs
- Crown Princess Mary and Danish Royal Family Announce They'll Ditch Nordic Christmas for Holidays Down Under
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 13
WHO'S KEPT OFF THE WEIGHT?
Although some alums have stayed slim, many have gained back a few (or more!) pounds
The former American Idol finalist trimmed 27 lbs. off her 176-lb. body last season—and then kept on going. Thanks to daily 5-mile jogs and the Jenny Craig diet, Locke, 30, is down to 141 lbs. and wants to lose 15 more. "It's not about being thin," she says. "It's about having a toned body."
Lost 8 more lbs.
ON FIT CLUB: 149 LBS.
After having daughter Lola, now 2, Wilson, 39, was stuck at 188 lbs.—then lost 22 on Fit Club 4. But in the two years since, "it's been very difficult for her to keep the weight off," says a friend. In fact, Wilson, who underwent gastric bypass in '99, recently admitted she is back up to 208 lbs.
Gained back 42 lbs.
ON FIT CLUB: 166 LBS.
After gaining back 10 of the 29 lbs. she lost on season 1, Tyler is once again trying to slim down. "I want to wear white to my wedding—which makes me nervous!" admits the plus-size model, 29, who is engaged to guitarist Brian Harrah. To become a buff bride, Tyler has started taking daily 5-mile walks and "trying to eat half of what I normally do."
Gained back 10 lbs.
ON FIT CLUB: 193 LBS.
HOW OTHER ALUMS ARE DOING
After having baby No. 2 in 2007, she signed up for Fit Club's current season.
Dropped 23 lbs. on the show and has lost 7 lbs. since, thanks to one hour of exercise daily.
Gained back 10 lbs.; is now trying to slim down with kickboxing.
She dropped 31 lbs. on the show, but has since stopped weighing herself.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!