Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Saved by the Bell Star Dustin Diamond Convicted of Misdemeanors in Stabbing, Faces up to 9 Months in Prison
- Britney Spears Calls Herself a 'Proud Skate Mom' in New Pic with Sons
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 13
Melissa Joan Hart: Oh, Boy!
The Former Sabrina, the Teenage Witch Star Is Charmed with a Second Son (and Plenty of Help at Home)
March 12, 2008
7 lbs. 3 oz.
Forget the round-the-clock baby nurse. At Melissa Joan Hart's L.A. home, caring for 3-week-old Braydon is a family affair. The new mom, 31, says her 2-year-old son Mason "loves to give [Braydon] his pacifier." And dad, Course of Nature lead singer Mark Wilkerson, 30, "feeds him all the time!" With so many helping hands, it's no wonder Hart—who gained 35 lbs. during pregnancy—is looking ahead. "I'd like a girl [next]," she says. Not that she's in a rush. "Between all my boys," says Hart, "I've literally grown three hearts!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!