Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Emma Watson Says Becoming a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador Gave Her a 'Sense of Peace'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Tony Dovolani: 'I Would Love to Be a DWTS Judge'
- Man with Prosthetic Leg Banned from Slide at Texas Water Park
- Aurora Theater Shooting: Jury Moves Toward Death Penalty in the Second Phase of James Homes' Sentencing
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 13
Melissa Joan Hart: Oh, Boy!
The Former Sabrina, the Teenage Witch Star Is Charmed with a Second Son (and Plenty of Help at Home)
March 12, 2008
7 lbs. 3 oz.
Forget the round-the-clock baby nurse. At Melissa Joan Hart's L.A. home, caring for 3-week-old Braydon is a family affair. The new mom, 31, says her 2-year-old son Mason "loves to give [Braydon] his pacifier." And dad, Course of Nature lead singer Mark Wilkerson, 30, "feeds him all the time!" With so many helping hands, it's no wonder Hart—who gained 35 lbs. during pregnancy—is looking ahead. "I'd like a girl [next]," she says. Not that she's in a rush. "Between all my boys," says Hart, "I've literally grown three hearts!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!