Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- SNEAK PEEK: Inside a Lady Antebellum Star's Nashville Home
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Father of Murdered Louisiana Teen Says He Felt Suspected Killer – the Boyfriend of his Ex – was 'Not Right'
- Who Is Andrew Kornfeld? Pre-Med Student from Addiction Treatment Program Called 911 After Finding Prince Dead
- You Can't Always Get What You Want: The Rolling Stones Are the Latest to Pull the Plug On Trump's Rally Music
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 13
Rumer Willis, 19, made her singing debut at Teddy's Thursday jazz night. Demi Moore gave her daughter a pep talk—and it worked. Rumer belted Tina Turner's "I Can't Stand the Rain" to a crowd that also included Jonah Hill and host of the night Danny Masterson. One fan yelled "You're hot!" Word around Teddy's was that her voice is great. Two nights later, Lindsay Lohan hit the lounge and boogied like crazy right in front of the cast of the dance battle film Step Up 2 the Streets.
CASH & JESSICA PLAN A SURPRISE
Cash Warren and Jessica Alba helped throw a surprise 29th-birthday bash March 22 for Golden State Warriors point guard Baron Davis, Cash's best friend. Waitresses wore Davis jerseys as dresses, and the crowd of 250 partied at the Stone Rose Lounge at Sofitel L.A. until 2 a.m.
"WHAT SONG MAKES YOU GET UP AND DANCE?"
"Don't Stop Believin'" [by Journey]. Any good '80s song I know the words to.
I like the song "Bust a Move" by Young MC. It was the first tape I ever owned.
"Let's Work" by Prince. The bass line of that song is amazing!
It's "You Sexy Thing" [by Deee-Lite]. I don't think I'm particularly sexy, but that song gets me moving.
Now it's Mariah's "Touch My Body" remix. I'm obsessed with Mimi.
It's either "Jessie's Girl" [by Rick Springfield] or "Don't Stop Believin'" [by Journey]. I can't not dance to them.
"Rock with You" by Michael Jackson. It makes you move.
- CONTRIBUTORS Jennifer Garcia,
- Mark Gray,
- Alondra Hernandez,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Scott Huver,
- Mekeisha Madden-Toby,
- Abby Stern.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!