Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Who Made Final Decision On Ice-T and Coco's Upcoming Baby Girl?
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- VIDEO: Watch the Unbreakable Bond Between Mother and Son in New Room Clip
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Poses Topless for Channing Tatum in Sexy, Fresh-Faced Photo
- Charges Dropped Against Mother Who Allegedly Ran Over Husband With Kids In Backseat
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 13
Behind the Scenes with ... Gossip Girl
Who's the Flirtiest? Who Are BFFs? The Cast Spill Their Secrets
HOW THE CAST BONDS
They hang out even when they're not working. Crawford, 22, and Ed Westwick, 20, are roommates, and Penn Badgley, 21, joined them on a trip to London during their break. A favorite pastime? Game nights at each other's apartments. "You'd think we'd be sick of each other," says Leighton Meester, 21. "But we have so much fun."
THAT REAL-LIFE GOSSIP ...
The group won't dish about Crawford's dates with Carrie Underwood or rumors that Blake Lively, 20, and Badgley are a couple. Crawford's strategy? "Not reading the blogs." Only Westwick will talk about love. "Who is the most flirtatious? Definitely me!" says the single actor. "I'm a devil."
YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
"Everybody comments on each other's clothes. You have to say 'cute' five times when you enter the set!" says Meester. The guys? "We talk about stupid movies and girls," says Crawford.
THE NEXT BIG DRAMA
It's true—in coming episodes, a key character will reveal that he or she is gay. The news "will shake up a family and break up a couple," says executive producer Stephanie Savage.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!