Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Open Up About Their Private Off-Screen Romance
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 13
Behind the Scenes with ... Gossip Girl
Who's the Flirtiest? Who Are BFFs? The Cast Spill Their Secrets
HOW THE CAST BONDS
They hang out even when they're not working. Crawford, 22, and Ed Westwick, 20, are roommates, and Penn Badgley, 21, joined them on a trip to London during their break. A favorite pastime? Game nights at each other's apartments. "You'd think we'd be sick of each other," says Leighton Meester, 21. "But we have so much fun."
THAT REAL-LIFE GOSSIP ...
The group won't dish about Crawford's dates with Carrie Underwood or rumors that Blake Lively, 20, and Badgley are a couple. Crawford's strategy? "Not reading the blogs." Only Westwick will talk about love. "Who is the most flirtatious? Definitely me!" says the single actor. "I'm a devil."
YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
"Everybody comments on each other's clothes. You have to say 'cute' five times when you enter the set!" says Meester. The guys? "We talk about stupid movies and girls," says Crawford.
THE NEXT BIG DRAMA
It's true—in coming episodes, a key character will reveal that he or she is gay. The news "will shake up a family and break up a couple," says executive producer Stephanie Savage.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!