Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company Responds to Sunscreen Complaints: 'We Take All Consumer Feedback Very Seriously'
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- All About Little People, Big World star Zach Roloff's Unique Poppyseed Raspberry Wedding Cake
- Christina Applegate Admits to Being "in Awe" of Chris Hemsworth's Abs
- All the Thoughts That Go Through Your Mind When You Look at JLo's Instagram
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 13
Corinne Bailey Rae's Husband Meets a Tragic End at 31
Jason Rae, the Hard-Partying Spouse of the Grammy-Winning R&B Singer, Dies from a Suspected Drug Overdose
Rae's end is shocking because his wife, best known for her 2006 hit "Put Your Records On," is a low-key homebody who campaigned against drug use earlier this year. "She'd never touch drugs," said a childhood pal. The couple met at a Leeds jazz club where the singer worked and wed in 2001. "Very early on I realized I wanted to make him the one," Corinne told Britain's The Times in 2006. "I wanted to ... just be in his company all the time." As her star rose, his did too: Rae's funk band Haggis Horns played with Corinne as well as Amy Winehouse. The night of March 21 Rae hung out at a pub before crashing at a friend's apartment. The next day the friend unsuccessfully tried to rouse Rae. Police arrested an as-yet-unidentified man on suspicion of supplying controlled drugs. Sources say Corinne, who was reportedly grocery shopping when Rae's body was found, is devastated. Says producer Mark Ronson: "Jason was one of the warmest people. I'll miss him, as will everyone that ever got the chance to know him."
- Philip Boucher/London,
- Tiffany McGee/New York.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!