Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ingrid Nilsen on Choosing Her Outfits for VidCon 2016: 'I Take Pictures of Them'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Twitter Wars, Sex Toys and Provocative Parenting Moves: Farrah Abraham's 9 Most Outrageous Moments
- Meryl Streep and Michelle Obama Tell Girls in Morocco to Never Give Up on Education: 'When You Lose Heart, You Lose Everything'
- Stephanie March Opens Up About Her Breast Implant Journey – and Her Regrets
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 13
Corinne Bailey Rae's Husband Meets a Tragic End at 31
Jason Rae, the Hard-Partying Spouse of the Grammy-Winning R&B Singer, Dies from a Suspected Drug Overdose
Rae's end is shocking because his wife, best known for her 2006 hit "Put Your Records On," is a low-key homebody who campaigned against drug use earlier this year. "She'd never touch drugs," said a childhood pal. The couple met at a Leeds jazz club where the singer worked and wed in 2001. "Very early on I realized I wanted to make him the one," Corinne told Britain's The Times in 2006. "I wanted to ... just be in his company all the time." As her star rose, his did too: Rae's funk band Haggis Horns played with Corinne as well as Amy Winehouse. The night of March 21 Rae hung out at a pub before crashing at a friend's apartment. The next day the friend unsuccessfully tried to rouse Rae. Police arrested an as-yet-unidentified man on suspicion of supplying controlled drugs. Sources say Corinne, who was reportedly grocery shopping when Rae's body was found, is devastated. Says producer Mark Ronson: "Jason was one of the warmest people. I'll miss him, as will everyone that ever got the chance to know him."
- Philip Boucher/London,
- Tiffany McGee/New York.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!