Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 18
The Today Host Talks About Family (and Foreign) Relations from His Latest "Where in the World" Trek
It's day two [April 29] of the Today show's "Where in the World is Matt Lauer?" and you're in Amsterdam—infamous for marijuana use. Have you tried the brownies?
I'm already at the airport again, and I didn't indulge in any local delicacies.
Your wife, Annette, is from Holland. Were you pressured to visit the in-laws?
This is a holiday week here, so her family is off traveling to Spain or somewhere.
Speaking of Annette, you're dogged by reports of marriage trouble.
Every once in a while I'll read quotes from so-called insiders, and it's never true. We grin and bear it, and the next thing you know, it's someone else's turn. Annette and I are great.
When you're abroad, how do you keep in touch with Annette and the kids [Jack, 6, Romy, 4, and Thijs, 1]?
At the end of the first half hour of the show, we go to a break and I pick up a cell phone and call home. Tonight we'll land for fuel and that will coincide with 5 o'clock bath time at my house, so I'll talk to them then. Plus I have a MacBook Air with me this year, so we can do iChats.
Your 10-year wedding anniversary is in October. Any big plans?
I turned 50 [on Dec. 30], we have the anniversary, my best friend turns 60—we've talked about getting a small group of people on a plane and heading somewhere. But the last thing I want to do when I come back from this trip is see an airport again!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!