Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Adorable Way Bindi Irwin's Little Brother Is Helping Her Prep for Dancing With the Stars
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- Judalon Smyth, Who Testified against Erik and Lyle Menendez, Speaks Out for First Time in 20 Years
- Watch the Cast of Scream Queens Compete in an Ice Cream Eating Contest
- Princess Mette-Marit Uninjured After Car Accident on Her Anniversary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 18
What Was Your Biggest Beauty Blunder?
"We'd just started The O.C. and they made us try all of these fake tans. So I was orange for a few days."
"Brown lipstick. It wasn't a good color for me. I'm more of a pink person."
"Have you seen me when I'm not at an event? I'm disgusting."
"There are too many! The '80s were rough on everyone!"
"My hair naturally is big. Remember Spritz Forte? It's a hairspray. It was really strong and I used that all the time in the '80s."
—SARAH JESSICA PARKER
"1983 to 1987. That was insane."
August 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!