Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Aurora Theater Shooting: Was James Holmes Insane When He Killed 12 People?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Man Reunites with Cop Who Rescued Him from a Dumpster as a Baby in 1989
- DWTS: Which Partners Realized the Eras of Their Ways in Week 7?
- Nastia Liukin on Derek Hough's DWTS Injury: 'We're Taking It Day by Day"
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 18
What Was Your Biggest Beauty Blunder?
"We'd just started The O.C. and they made us try all of these fake tans. So I was orange for a few days."
"Brown lipstick. It wasn't a good color for me. I'm more of a pink person."
"Have you seen me when I'm not at an event? I'm disgusting."
"There are too many! The '80s were rough on everyone!"
"My hair naturally is big. Remember Spritz Forte? It's a hairspray. It was really strong and I used that all the time in the '80s."
—SARAH JESSICA PARKER
"1983 to 1987. That was insane."
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!