Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Here's What Taylor Swift Has to Say About Those Katy Perry Rumors
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- One Dad, Four Newborns: Father of Quadruplets Cares for Babies After Wife's Tragic Death
- From TIME: 21 Things You (Maybe) Didn't Know About Justin Bieber
- Basketball's Jiggly Boy Is Back – Watch the Amazing Kevin Garnett Homecoming Dance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 18
What Was Your Biggest Beauty Blunder?
"We'd just started The O.C. and they made us try all of these fake tans. So I was orange for a few days."
"Brown lipstick. It wasn't a good color for me. I'm more of a pink person."
"Have you seen me when I'm not at an event? I'm disgusting."
"There are too many! The '80s were rough on everyone!"
"My hair naturally is big. Remember Spritz Forte? It's a hairspray. It was really strong and I used that all the time in the '80s."
—SARAH JESSICA PARKER
"1983 to 1987. That was insane."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!