Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Prince William and Princess Kate Are Softening the Royal Family's Stiff-Upper Lip by Showing Their Emotions
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Have a Bad Hair Day Again with This Celeb-Loved Curling Iron
- Sara Rue's Toddler Talulah Already Has Great One-Liners: 'She's Able to Laugh at Herself'
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Admits to Being a Closet Hog: 'Poor Chan, He Has One Little Row and I Have the Rest of It!'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 18
Heather Locklear 30 Years of Sexy!
The Calendar May Say It's 2008, but Heather Locklear's Figure Appears Untouched by Time. Here's Her Four-Step Approach to Staying Fit at 46
Locklear swears by lunges, says a pal, and also works out with free weights.
2. A HEALTHY DIET
To get camera-ready for the upcoming Lifetime movie Flirting with 40, Locklear "was really good about what she was eating: a lot of protein, and she cut sugar out and drank tons of water," her friend says.
3. SKIMPY CLOTHING
Having to film Flirting scenes in a "very small" bikini "was great motivation," says Locklear's pal.
4. A HARD-BODIED BOYFRIEND
At the suggestion of her soap star beau Jack Wagner, 48, Locklear recently added an elliptical machine to her home gym. "Jack uses the elliptical religiously—and look at his body!" the friend says, adding that the actor shuns "fast food and junk." Wagner is also considered a top celebrity golfer, and he and Locklear often hit the links together. "He has been a great influence on Heather," her friend says. "He's really committed to a healthy lifestyle."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!