Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Four Puppies Stolen on Christmas Day After Owners Have No Cash to Give Burglars
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- The Millionaire Matchmaker's Love Advice for Taylor Swift
- Model Petra Nemcova: 10 Years After Surviving Tsunami I Know 'How Lucky I Am'
- Jennifer Aniston on Justin, Babies and…Oscar?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 26, 2014 08:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 18
Heather Locklear 30 Years of Sexy!
The Calendar May Say It's 2008, but Heather Locklear's Figure Appears Untouched by Time. Here's Her Four-Step Approach to Staying Fit at 46
Locklear swears by lunges, says a pal, and also works out with free weights.
2. A HEALTHY DIET
To get camera-ready for the upcoming Lifetime movie Flirting with 40, Locklear "was really good about what she was eating: a lot of protein, and she cut sugar out and drank tons of water," her friend says.
3. SKIMPY CLOTHING
Having to film Flirting scenes in a "very small" bikini "was great motivation," says Locklear's pal.
4. A HARD-BODIED BOYFRIEND
At the suggestion of her soap star beau Jack Wagner, 48, Locklear recently added an elliptical machine to her home gym. "Jack uses the elliptical religiously—and look at his body!" the friend says, adding that the actor shuns "fast food and junk." Wagner is also considered a top celebrity golfer, and he and Locklear often hit the links together. "He has been a great influence on Heather," her friend says. "He's really committed to a healthy lifestyle."
December 26, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!