Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- And the New Miss Universe Is ...
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- The SAG Awards Brought Together Our Favorite '90s Crushes
- VIDEO: Watch Those As the World Turns Scenes Julianne Moore Mentioned in Her SAG Awards Speech
- Viola Davis Calls Out 4-Year-Old Daughter in Heartfelt SAG Speech
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 01:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 18
Heather Locklear 30 Years of Sexy!
The Calendar May Say It's 2008, but Heather Locklear's Figure Appears Untouched by Time. Here's Her Four-Step Approach to Staying Fit at 46
Locklear swears by lunges, says a pal, and also works out with free weights.
2. A HEALTHY DIET
To get camera-ready for the upcoming Lifetime movie Flirting with 40, Locklear "was really good about what she was eating: a lot of protein, and she cut sugar out and drank tons of water," her friend says.
3. SKIMPY CLOTHING
Having to film Flirting scenes in a "very small" bikini "was great motivation," says Locklear's pal.
4. A HARD-BODIED BOYFRIEND
At the suggestion of her soap star beau Jack Wagner, 48, Locklear recently added an elliptical machine to her home gym. "Jack uses the elliptical religiously—and look at his body!" the friend says, adding that the actor shuns "fast food and junk." Wagner is also considered a top celebrity golfer, and he and Locklear often hit the links together. "He has been a great influence on Heather," her friend says. "He's really committed to a healthy lifestyle."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!