Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- VIDEO: Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- New York Jets Help High Schooler Ask Boy to Prom (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 18
Three TV Foodies Share Their Scrumptious Secrets
Red Wine & Cheese
"I have decent skin and healthy hair for someone who is going to be 40 because I eat an enormous amount of dark green vegetables—I love kale—and olive oil. But I feel and look my best when I come home, make food for my husband and have a glass of wine at the end of the day. It's my time; I can relax. Plus, wine gives me rosy cheeks. And a little red wine helps keep the cheese from harming you."
HER BEAUTY FOODS
Mangoes & Avocados
The host of Food Network's Simply Delicioso and Galavisión's Spanish-language Delicioso has a two-part recipe for looking good:
1. Eat mangoes. "It's a happy food for me: My memories of childhood in Colombia and Curaçao are of having mangoes with my parents. I always have them for breakfast and also make an amazing mango barbecue sauce. It's full of every vitamin in the book, and the antioxidants give great skin."
2. Eat—or wear—avocado. "It has the good fat: It helps your hair, nails and skin. I eat it every day." She also conditions her tresses by mashing one up and putting it in her shower cap. Says Hoffmann: "It's a natural moisturizer."
HER BEAUTY FOODS
Champagne & Bonbons
"It's the perfect combination!" says the host of Food Network's Semi-Homemade Cooking. "Healthy is being happy, and happy is taking the time to do something special occasionally. Chocolate is an aphrodisiac—even white chocolate! You can't not be happy if you're eating chocolate. For me it's Nonnie Waller's Traditional Southern Truffles. And champagne is just a decadent, sparkly, bubbly, fantastic, sexy, chic way to pamper yourself. 'Come on over for a dinner salad' or 'Come on over for some chocolate truffles and champagne': Which invitation would you rather have?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!