Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Swoon-Worthy GIFs You'll Ever Need from Ryan Reynold's Superbowl Commercial
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Dresses as Robin and Makes Out with a Man in Drag During Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Ceremony
- Hungry Girl: The Healthy 8-Layer Dip You Need to Make for Super Bowl Sunday
- Solange Knowles Reportedly Loses Wedding Ring While on Mardi Gras Parade Route
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 18
Tennessee wasn't the only thing Mariah Carey debuted at the TriBeCa Film Festival—there was a huge rock on her left ring finger! Carey's rep denies they're dating, but rumored beau Nick Cannon hit the Cadillac afterparty at Tenjune with her, and they've been seen flirting for weeks. Another are-they, aren't-they pair at the event was Blake Lively and Penn Badgley at the Chanel dinner for the festival's artists.
THE VIBE This Moroccan-themed sushi supper club is named after a beach town in Southern India. Inside, there are eight miles of solid gold chain hanging from the ceiling and an Arabian Nights-themed harem room for stars.
WHO YOU MIGHT SEE KANYE WEST, the BECKHAMS, JAY-Z, PETE WENTZ and ASHLEE SIMPSON, LINDSAY LOHAN manning the deejay booth with SAMANTHA RONSON, RYAN PHILLIPPE. FUN FACT VIPs can order a magnum of champagne with sparklers for $4,000.
4/24: Tony Romo touched down and hit Tryst at the Wynn spending $12,000 on two VIP tables. The next day he met up with Jessica Simpson for dinner at Ago at the Hard Rock.
4/25: Lindsay Lohan ordered lobster and—yes—Shirley Temples at Strip House while out with Samantha Ronson.
4/26: Zach Braff celebrated his 33rd b-day with Scrubs buddy Donald Faison at Tao, where they bumped into Wilmer Valderrama, who was dining with Pink's ex Carey Hart. Lil Jon arrived at 1 a.m.—with monogrammed sterling-silver shot glasses for the rapper and his friends to drink from.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!